Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

this week there is a nice balance between home and away, very pleasant for the viewers  with a happy malia as a bonus 👍

Absolutely right. Ok, Wednesday wasn't the greatest for us (It wasn't as good as the previous Wednesday!) But they had a great time out on the town, and since then they have been more than generous! As i said before, that word - Balance. Leora knows where to draw the line, but as we know does what she feels is right. So if she's home it's because she wants to be. No one is forcing her out, no one is forcing her in either. And right now the balance is perfect.

And a Malia alone can often be the biggest cherry on the cake! 🌟

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

We pay to see this, it was nice, I have already said once, let's hope that the "Barcelona system" does not catch on in Prague as well

I'm not afraid of that, these aren't Barcalone or COV girls, I don't mean this as an attack on those other girls who also have fans, I mean they're just completely different

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Something no one's mentioned and I personally find it totally disrespectful, friends or not, while Leora's out Malia finds necessary to go through Leora's bedside draws, when Leora very rarely goes into Malia's bedroom let alone goes snooping around in there.

• Confused 3

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Something no one's mentioned and I personally find it totally disrespectful, friends or not, while Leora's out Malia finds necessary to go through Leora's bedside draws, when Leora very rarely goes into Malia's bedroom let alone goes snooping around in there.

that is a very strange accusation

• Like 2