Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

5 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Yes you are absolutely right sir.I saw a couple of months ago when she was facetiming with him,no interest in seeing how she looks or anything.I mean if you have been seperated for so long time,wouldn´t you be interested to see how she looks?NOO,he was just

babbling about what he was doing and so on.I mean if I have been away from my girlfriend I sure have wanted her to show me something,nothing hardcore or so,just refreshing me how her beautiful body looks.I don´t understand it,Paul didn´t

understood what a goldmine he was sitting on.I mean just look at her body,she has the sexyest body here on RLC.I would be very proud to call her my girlfriend.I can understand that she lost interest in him and now trying get back to a good life for herself.

Perhaps when you saw them talking they had already agreed to part company, and she was just making her regular calls to check that Eva ( her dog )  was OK. 

I witnessed her talking to him 2-3 months ago and he obviously did take a rare interest in her, because she posed for him a couple of times when he asked....

Yes her body is magnificent to you, me, and most red blooded males, but Paul was never the most prolific of lovers, and possibly admired her brain just as much..Different strokes for different folks I guess. We can't comprehend it perhaps, but then again we don't have to, only Leora and Paul do.😼

• Like 12

good afternoon beautiful girls 

leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸🌟👯

Good afternoon 

good night 

Good Morning 

A great happy weekend with joy 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

🐈😘🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1