Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't think the Leora fans think in terms of sex, at least I don't, but I'm here for Malia too

I would be happy to see Leora with a man again. I don't find the lesbian numbers that are unfortunately not meant honestly for me. Malia is unfortunately a hindrance in the whole situation, but I think I repeat myself.
maybe the next time will be very interesting

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, philo said:

Leora has risen to fame by default. If the Russian apartments were still in play, she would be but a footnote, with a small but dedicated following as she was before. I'm surprise that more of the Russian talent has not found a way out to rejoin RLC. I always thought that Kristy was a fighter and that she would find a way but I think she found a "Sugar Daddy" and hopefully is living well. I hoped that Eva would find someway to reconnect also, along with Jane. Nelly makes cameo's so she is still in the game. The greatest loss of all time (Vaness) occurred under a different RLC ownership so the current owners may not have any interest in finding and bring her back.   Vanessa was fired by chat and forum fans because she was so far ahead of where they were at the time (public sex, interracial sex, MMF sex, etc) . If Vanessa were here now, she would be at the top of the heap. Leora who?

Vanessa was better suited for VHTV and not for RLC, although it's hard to tell the difference anymore!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm going on a limb with a prediction: This thing that Leora is doing now will not end well for her. I say that because it is not transparent, it is deceptive, and it is not respectful of the audience. Try as they may, her supporters cannot make us believe something other that what we are seeing and what our own intellect is telling us it means. Leora's fans have, perhaps, made her feel that she can get away with anything, including not being honest with her audience. (Do what you want and we will manage the spin in the forum for you?) The audience can always tell when they are not getting an honest portrayal. It is this alone that will bring her to reality. 

I have no problem if she stays out all night and what she does there but if someone stays out that long it would be a good service if her followers know when she comes back about so they don't wait pointless, maybe like RLC doing holidays

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I would be happy to see Leora with a man again. I don't find the lesbian numbers that are unfortunately not meant honestly for me. Malia is unfortunately a hindrance in the whole situation, but I think I repeat myself.
maybe the next time will be very interesting

I don't see Malia as a hindrance but as an enrichment, there is enough straight sex in the other aps

• Like 3

The only reason there is not absolute defection from this apartment is because Malia is being used as the cat. Yes, I said it. (It's an inside secret as to why many of the apartments have animals.) I don't know what the technology is now but back in the day, the animals would keep the camera sensors going even while the actors were away. RLC was only counting numbers back then so if you clicked on a lit apartment and it was the cat, it counted just as though it was the actor being present. So, Malia is replacing Leora's dog. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Xarvaz said:

I have no problem if she stays out all night and what she does there but if someone stays out that long it would be a good service if her followers know when she comes back about so they don't wait pointless, maybe like RLC doing holidays

kind of puts it in a nutshell what the other side of the fence is saying doesn't it?  Besides that, what would be the point of being a voyeur on a voyeur site if everything was going to put out in an itinerary!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you can not be serious????
She's not the RLC slave she has to log out of. Especially not towards us since we probably don't care.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Earl said:

you can not be serious????
She's not the RLC slave she has to log out of. Especially not towards us since we probably don't care.

that's exaggerated, I don't mean it that way

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, philo said:

The only reason there is not absolute defection from this apartment is because Malia is being used as the cat. Yes, I said it. (It's an inside secret as to why many of the apartments have animals.) I don't know what the technology is now but back in the day, the animals would keep the camera sensors going even while the actors were away. RLC was only counting numbers back then so if you clicked on a lit apartment and it was the cat, it counted just as though it was the actor being present. So, Malia is replacing Leora's dog. 

somewhat low and disrespectful

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

This argument is getting off focus. The essential argument for me is this: Actors get paid based upon when, and how often,  subscribers click on their cameras. An actor who wants to get paid will be there when the subscriber clicks on the camera. Some actors use pets to light up their camera when they are not there. That has become acceptable to most viewers.  Other actors will use other surrogates to light up the cameras. (Masha is currently using her housekeep) . Leora is using her "friend". So, there we are. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm going on a limb with a prediction: This thing that Leora is doing now will not end well for her. I say that because it is not transparent, it is deceptive, and it is not respectful of the audience. Try as they may, her supporters cannot make us believe something other that what we are seeing and what our own intellect is telling us it means. Leora's fans have, perhaps, made her feel that she can get away with anything, including not being honest with her audience. (Do what you want and we will manage the spin in the forum for you?) The audience can always tell when they are not getting an honest portrayal. It is this alone that will bring her to reality. 

How is it deceptive and not respectfull of the audience? Just what is it that you're seing and your intellect is exactly telling you, and how is she being dishonest? I will concede that at times it can be frustrating, but as for dishonest and disrespectful, I fail to see the correlation.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

This argument is getting off focus. The essential argument for me is this: Actors get paid based upon when, and how often,  subscribers click on their cameras. An actor who wants to get paid will be there when the subscriber clicks on the camera. Some actors use pets to light up their camera when they are not there. That has become acceptable to most viewers.  Other actors will use other surrogates to light up the cameras. (Masha is currently using her housekeep) . Leora is using her "friend". So, there we are. 

that's not right, after all, Masha is always present and does the same things, only slower

• Like 2