Stifler (2020) Part #1

Guest maitre197
1 minute ago, x192023 said:

another female arrived

In music this is trio.In VH this is threesome. 

5 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Get them from the local youth club LOL. Got underwear older than these two. LOL 

lol . I miss Trish/alina and this girl reminds me of here, maybe not a pretty but very cute!

But the other . I will have to pass on her. who get the bed with him ? the cutie has her stuff in the bedroom 🙂

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

lol . I miss Trish/alina and this girl reminds me of here, maybe not a pretty but very cute!

But the other . I will have to pass on her. who get the bed with him ? the cutie has her stuff in the bedroom 🙂

Each to their own but I prefer women. Enjoy the threesome tho. LOL 👍

If anything they will take the bedroom and he will the couch. Maybe they will lezoff. 

1 minute ago, Slender Man said:

Each to their own but I prefer women. Enjoy the threesome tho. LOL 👍

If anything they will take the bedroom and he will the couch. Maybe they will lezoff. 

Stiffler is lazy and not very good at sex ( at least recently) but looks like women are attracted to him, He has had sex with some of the hottest girls on VHTV. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Stiffler is lazy and not very good at sex ( at least recently) but looks like women are attracted to him, He has had sex with some of the hottest girls on VHTV. 

Won't disagree with that and respect for that. But he's fucking useless. LOL 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

yes, He definitely is useless. I have been upset with him ever since Darcie left, I was about to forgive him when he came back with Burberry lol but he did himself no favour by letting her go too 😂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Too much learning from Darcie, stop go stop go stop go like fucking traffic lights stuck on stop though most of the time lol

• Haha 2