Masha General Chat Topic #5 2020 July

happyone

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I've been to Mar-A-Lago a few times and it is an amazing place (and an unusual layout for sure) even though it is owned by that piece of shit president.

😁🇺🇸

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Wait, Who changed what I said? You fucking assholes suck.....TRUMP 2020!

The education system in the USA has failed children for so many years that very few "Critical Think" which is why that lying nasty POS was elected in 2016 and now people are still supporting him and the USA is turning into a death trap.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

The education system in the USA has failed children for so many years that very few "Critical Think" which is why that lying nasty POS was elected in 2016 and now people are still supporting him and the USA is turning into a death trap.

I voted for my great President and the Democrats are the enemy that want to destroy America, what the fuck are you talking about? Where do you live?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I voted for my great President and the Democrats are the enemy that want to destroy America, what the fuck are you talking about? Where do you live?

I live right here the good ole USA.  I suppose you think he tells the truth and people who speak against him lie.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

I live right here the good ole USA.  I suppose you think he tells the truth and people who speak against him lie.

A fool blinds himself to the truth in order to keep his delusions alive. You waste your time arguing with him. Can we now get back on topic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

When you live in Canada you should have no comment on the USA. You will never see me comment on any other Country.😉

USA bombs the hell out of every country it doesn't like, but making alittle fun of your country is too much for you? That is such an arrogant attitude! Like USA is the only country in the world that matters! I understand that being humble has never been an American trait. But what happened to the freedom of speech you were so proud of?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1