Masha General Chat Topic #5 2020 July

happyone

baby steps just like piper taking blacked out baths before they had night vision oh funny story the wife didn't know I watched this site till the first time piper took a bath with the lights on she saw it on my laptop and I looked at her and said hey what can I say lol,but back to the point yes its a pattern to milk everything out and draw it out as long as they can in this apt now leora and milania are doing the same thing

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I JUST GOT BACK .AND IM SO GLAD TO SEE . THAT MASHA'S HOT HELPER IS BACK..heart GIF

AND I HOPE THAT REALLIFE CAMS WILL .SEE THAT SHE IS WHAT MADE RLC...AND NOT THE THING THAT IS BEING SEEN IN THE B APT. ..

6 hours ago, bud2966 said:

as we all know Masha's .helper is not being paid by rlc. but she is what we all are looking to see. just living the real life...and I like what I see in her...

I see things differently.
I think the helper lady is paid by RLC. But her job is to help Masha and take care of her as long as she is restricted.
The next two weeks show whether this is the only job or whether your job contains additional tasks.
Masha wrote her a program (work schedule) for 3 weeks on Sunday......😏

12 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think the helper lady is paid by RLC. But her job is to help Masha and take care of her as long as she is restricted.
The next two weeks show whether this is the only job or whether your job contains additional tasks.

Sounds about right to me.... Masha is a top star with RLC. She and her household have had weekly massages for some time now. I agree with your assessment (for what its worth).

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

I hope she is being paid, shes better to look at than most on this site

I would like someone to explain this logic to me saying that Masha's helper is to be paid by RLC to take care of Masha? I ask that because I wonder why she has just taken over all her things to leave the apartment when Masha is still difficult to move on crutches
And especially from what I have seen during her many visits to the apartment, it is Masha who pays this girl to do the cleaning or occupy the apartment when she is away, it is also Masha who asked her to stay because she was afraid when she fell on the floor in her room, and it was also Masha who just told her that she no longer needed her to be present all the time in the apartment
So yes indirectly she is paid by RLC but only through Masha :angel:

• Like 2