B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July/August)

I went away a couple of days, listened to what Piper told Taylor, in the shower, I confirm what Mauri said, the guy offered 10. 000 euros for Mimi and Ginger, at some point, I don't know why, but a guy threw Mimi out of the car, no money, phone and maybe shoes, I think Ginger was in another car, after I didn't understand, I heard him talking about Irma, the conclusion is that Ginger and Mimi and definitely other girls have sex for money, but this is like finding out the hot water, the shocking thing is that a person can pay 10,000 euros to have sex with Mimi and Ginger, the guy had to be really desperate

• Like 5

the only explanation, why the guy threw Mimi out of the car, maybe she peed on the seat, but I see Mimi is trying to make up for lost money, pissing on the couch.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

the shocking thing is that a person can pay 10,000 euros to have sex with Mimi and Ginger, the guy had to be really desperate

that's definitely a nonsense. In my opinion the girls were dumb enough to believe that an allegedly  wealthy man could pay as much money to spend a night of sex with them..

My favorite girl that is still in rlc and i basicaly dont watch her almost never,this Gov are totaly empty of soul and interest.Piper is so fun interesting but is in this stage shows😔.My heart was broken when i seen her in b1 with queen of bs😒.

18 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

that's definitely a nonsense. In my opinion the girls were dumb enough to believe that an allegedly  wealthy man could pay as much money to spend a night of sex with them..

its for 10000 Hryvnia but i hope for 10000 mimi gonna wash her feet

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My favorite girl that is still in rlc and i basicaly dont watch her almost never,this Gov are totaly empty of soul and interest.Piper is so fun interesting but is in this stage shows😔.My heart was broken when i seen her in b1 with queen of bs😒.

Can you tell me the difference between what she does at B2 now that disappoints you, that she didn't do at B5 when you loved her? because for my part I don't really see a difference