Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

1 hour ago, Concour1 said:

I think I saw Leora leave the apartment in a bathrobe and towel on her head.  maybe she is friends with neighbor(s)?

i think her boyfriend came and he brought her pink roses, she's very happy ... she put them next to her bed

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, mike r said:

i think her boyfriend came and he brought her pink roses, she's very happy ... she put them next to her bed

That was certainly a nice thing to do whoever may have done it. It did appear to make her seem happy and in better spirits. Her friend seems happy for her as well.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

She was gone quite a while in the bathrobe to get her flowers 🙂

May have met whoever it was in the lobby if it was just a delivery person or if perhaps a significant other may have done the same or went up to a terrace they have there for a bit with them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

May have met whoever it was in the lobby if it was just a delivery person or if perhaps a significant other may have done the same or went up to a terrace they have there for a bit with them.

There is no terrace on the roof FYI

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

There is no terrace on the roof FYI

It's one that is in between some of the upper residences isn't it ? I'm only going by some snapshots of views from outside the building that was revealed.