Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

Those wet dreams can seem quite pleasant and real at times slip. Hopefully you had some clean rags or tissue nearby. 🙂

Well it would be a total shock if i dream something and then the exact thing to the letter happens afterwards whilst awake. I know people can predict stuff but that is of Nostradamus levels!

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Well it would be a total shock if i dream something and then the exact thing to the letter happens afterwards whilst awake. I know people can predict stuff but that is of Nostradamus levels!

I hear you mate. Was just messing with ya a little. 🙂

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I've actually experienced several situations in the past during my time, of which I dreamed some things that actually ended up occurring later. Neither were pleasant by no means though. The first of which occurred when I was just a young ladd and dreamed of the first dog I had been given getting hit by a car and dying. I was a good distance away visiting grand parents and talked to my father on the phone and told him about it. His place was fenced on all sides except across the front. I pleaded with him to get some fence put in across the front but several weeks later he called to let me know that my dog had unfortunately been hit and did not survive. I was distraught over it for quite awhile because I really loved that dog.

• Sad 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I've actually experienced several situations in the past during my time, of which I dreamed some things that actually ended up occurring later. Neither were pleasant by no means though. The first of which occurred when I was just a young ladd and dreamed of the first dog I had been given getting hit by a car and dying. I was a good distance away visiting grand parents and talked to my father on the phone and told him about it. His place was fenced on all sides except across the front. I pleaded with him to get some fence put in across the front but several weeks later he called to let me know that my dog had unfortunately been hit and did not survive. I was distraught over it for quite awhile because I really loved that dog.

Sorry to hear that Nich. 

20 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Sorry to hear that Nich. 

Thanks slip. Means alot even though it was about a dog. But, at least I've always had good thoughts about it knowing he went to Heaven. After all, all dogs do go to Heaven ! 🙂

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Thanks slip. Means alot even though it was about a dog. But, at least I've always had good thoughts about it knowing he went to Heaven. After all, all dogs do go to Heaven !

Of course they do! 👍

Sorry for sparking any memories about it, obviously could have no idea it would.

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Of course they do! 👍

Sorry for sparking any memories about it, obviously could have no idea it would.

Oh you didn't slip. I think of it ever so often anyway. It's something I'll never forget because of dreaming something like that and it ended up happening, but mostly because of how much I loved that dog. Really no need for any apologies. Thanks just the same anyways though. 🙂

• Like 1

On a different note...I know I've mentioned this before, but I'll do so once again. Besides Leora being quite the attractive woman that she is...imo she resembles another woman quite a bit who is considered to be quite attractive as well who just happens to be somehwat of a celebrity nowadays named Gal Gadot. Imo, they resemble one another enough so that they could perhaps even be considered sisters if not known otherwise. Perhaps Leora could dress in a Wonder Woman outfit and few would recognize the difference. Regardless, they are both such attractive women. 😍

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

koala
seated
with
two
bottles

dry oil

🐨

So you are saying the bottles are nearly empty or empty. Did you forget to remind the girls before that happened filipe ?  🤔  🙂