Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If there was any friction as you say that could be do to someone only wanting to lay around and watch the iPad all the time or other things the original tennant is not used to doing so often. Sometimes you need a little separation no matter how much you love the other person, friend or family.

The original tennant has broken the chains of being suppressed from back in Russia and is now out making new friends and enjoying all that Prague has to offer after all I believe this will be her new home where she eventually settles down.

Makes sense. Things seem to always happen in life that seem to cause friction in every situation, friend or family.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She's a female. Leora herself will change clothes 100 times before she settles for one particular outfit. Malia probably wasn't feeling it so she decided to change. If you can figure women out please clue us all in.

Although a 100 times is only a quite exagerated example, I know what you mean. Women can certainly be undecisive at times where clothes are concerned.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Makes sense. Things seem to always happen in life that seem to cause friction in every situation, friend or family.

I always find it intriguing that two people can be watching or see the same exact thing and come up with two wildly different opinions as to what they just seen sometimes adding things that never happened. Just an observation.

• Like 3

Just now, Nicholas said:

Although a 100 times is only a quite exagerated example, I know what you mean. Women can certainly be undecisive at times where clothes are concerned.

Yes of course it's exaggerated and honesty I almost wrote yes I know it's exaggerated in that comment 😂

• Like 2

If you were observent,you could clearly could see that after Malia´s shower she was sitting in the livingroom on the couch waiting for Leora to come out of the phoneboot to see what Leora was wearing.I don´t think that Leora actually was going out tonight

when she put on a very large white T-shirt at first,but when she came out from the toilet after I pressume she has been on the phone with somebody,she went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and wash her hair.I think she had been persuade

by somebody to come out.That´s why I think Malia to a take chance and dressed up in a black negligee,only to be surpised that Leora was going out.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

If you were observent,you could clearly could see that after Malia´s shower she was sitting in the livingroom on the couch waiting for Leora to come out of the phoneboot to see what Leora was wearing.I don´t think that Leora actually was going out tonight

when she put on a very large white T-shirt at first,but when she came out from the toilet after I pressume she has been on the phone with somebody,she went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and wash her hair.I think she had been persuade

by somebody to come out.That´s why I think Malia to a take chance and dressed up in a black negligee,only to be surpised that Leora was going out.

A similar thought crossed my mind as well. But whatever...we all see things differently I guess. Life would certainly be boring otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

A similar thought crossed my mind as well. But whatever...we all see things differently I guess. Life would certainly be boring otherwise.

Not only did malia know she was going out tonight , she also knows  the next time she is going out aswell..   🤫

9 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Not only did malia know she was going out tonight , she also knows  the next time she is going out aswell..   🤫

Imo, that should be considered to be good that she may. I certainly hope she does. Not in any sense of tending to her friends more personal business, but only where she may be concerned. I'm done in #52.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1