Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

its sad seeing this couple when they're at their low, and I too wish i understood what all the fuss is about (highly unlikely about a phone though but I do appreciate that take (roflmfao) )

we all know she's not at all sexually satisfied, i mean seeing her rubbing herself off and being scared that Smith will Catch her doing that is just heartbreaking.

They dont seem like a good fit, she might be bipolar and he doesnt seem to have a clue about things at all.

I do enjoy seeing her back tho and i Believe she needs a guy like Bogdan (is that his name?) that can match her appetite and still have some sort of IQ.

Anyways, its fun Reading ya'lls comments, gives me a good laugh at times and im sure you feel the same.

By the way, anyone knows Kitty's insta or snap? :P

have a good one

LOL it was only a matter of time that their patience bubble burst, we know they have always been like this, "fight, arguments then hour later sex which Smith would finish in 2 mins lmao and then Kitty will masturbate for us, next day fight, arguments and same routine" 

I actually like them fighting over stupid things lmao

Looking back at some of the older videos, I think her body is actually hotter then the last time they were online and I don't mean because she had a boob job. Never a good idea in my opinion, but at least they fit her body well. One of the better enhancements I've seen. She must be working out and firming her figure in a really good way. Just love watching her walk around the house in those tight little shorts. 😛

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Kitty is having one of those "rage" moments,wish i knew Russian so i could understand if its just her or Smith did something.Jesus crist.

If you had to live with Smith you'd be in a rage too.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, me0369 said:

Looking back at some of the older videos, I think her body is actually hotter then the last time they were online and I don't mean because she had a boob job. Never a good idea in my opinion, but at least they fit her body well. One of the better enhancements I've seen. She must be working out and firming her figure in a really good way. Just love watching her walk around the house in those tight little shorts. 😛

She always had one the best bodies in rlc,also cute face.But indeed she looks even better now.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe,but watching them all this years is obvious isnt  just his fault.Lots of times she just "explodes" outa nothing,others seems he just being jerk lol.

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Given Kitty's character, I would say that Smith deserves the Medal of Courage :angel:
I know what I'm talking about, in the family we give it to my grandfather for all these years with my grandmother :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

Given Kitty's character, I would say that Smith deserves the Medal of Courage :angel:
I know what I'm talking about, in the family we give it to my grandfather for all these years with my grandmother :biggrin:

I've been saying that for years. Actually my very first post on such a forum (it was RLCF then) was my analysis of one of Kitty's rage fits. Smith for the most just tries to calm her down.

• Like 3

What they have against some light?So much in dark and now she turns an extremely high ligh in the kitchen and all stream goes lagg as hell.In this regard C&Y are a lot better deliver.And its an issue that comes from past sadly😔.