Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's already in the proper place. No sense bringing the past back out of the archives.

For my part, I would have archived this thread because it was for COVs in Prague, which is not the case for Kitty and Smith

The best would be to start from scratch as for any new couple
I know it makes you work though :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This makes me happy as I really hope to see more of Kitty's Mom, that is one hot mama MILF.

This is the first thing I thought upon seeing their return on RLC.
The possibility of seeing again Smith's mother, Kitty's mother, Smith's sister or even Kitty's friends
But I'm also happy to see Kitty too :biggrin:

• Sad 1

Just now, moos54 said:

For my part, I would have archived this thread because it was for COVs in Prague, which is not the case for Kitty and Smith

The best would be to start from scratch as for any new couple
I know it makes you work though :biggrin:

I can archive this one and make another when I come back on. Have been on 14 Hours today and my eyes are getting ready to close.  This one should suffice until then.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I can archive this one and make another when I come back on. Have been on 14 Hours today and my eyes are getting ready to close.  This one should suffice until then.

yes there is no rush but I think it would be better to do it like this
Rest well while waiting thinking about Smith's performance :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Praise the lord🥰.My fav girl is back and to stay.Tought i wouldnt see her during sumer and all her bikini tryings.Hope this time we can see a little more of her sexy mother and that cute girl with glasses(to be fair we seen a lot of her hehe).

• Sad 1

First long bath...hope this free camera stays ...could Kitty's Tities be looking even better .... smooth shaved beaver (pussy) bring that little Kitty to the Kitchen table for a closer inspection.... Kitty was the queen of positioning for the best camera views ...I am happy about her return ...Smith well he can fuck right off...

fron the tub to the free bedroom cam , little puppy joined her and stopped a good rub.... she is so hot... enjoy folks 

• Sad 2