Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

16 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

How the hell did she not dump him?? He is such an asshole and I was hoping that after last time (when he hit her) she would finally have known that she is better of without him.

14 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Do you think that if Smith slaps Kitty RLC again they will be expelled as in the past? I have a doubt RLC and fell well down to accept Smith again 👎

Honestly, I don't think anyone else would hold out with Kitty's extremely bad temper. Credit where credit is due. Smith is actually a pretty calm guy. Over the years I've seen him hit back at Kitty maybe like 3 or 4 times. Usually Kitty would both beat and kick Smith during their almost weekly fights, and he would just back off.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

so rlc send him back without a anger management therapy?

If you have ever watched this couple, you know Kitty is the one who need anger management therapy! Smith needs therapy for being lazy, and lasting max 1m 30s in bed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apart from all the tats and fake tits...😏

Hey Naga. Its a crime what she did her boobs! They were small, perky, and swung beautifully during sex , while Smith tried to hold out for longer than 60 seconds. I guess they're as good as fake ones get though.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

If you have ever watched this couple, you know Kitty is the one who need anger management therapy! Smith needs therapy for being lazy, and lasting max 1m 30s in bed.

kitty bark but doesnt bite, smith doesnt bark and bite so hes the one who need therapy