Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

This is a regular house..kitty is sometimes exibicionist and do a good number of bates to cams but the couple also does regular stuff(that many find boring)and she isnt always naked(thank god),its an house more like C&Y and M&A.Not a fantasy scenary all the time..its just a regular couple place.

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Mwn i hope this house topic dosnt become like Leora one..seing some bad signs😔.

some would say it's a good sign

2 hours ago, tFighterPilot said:

And the free cams are back to normal. Just LR1 and Kitchen. Not surprising. They probably just didn't notice the other cams are still free for the first day.

true,just noticed

i was surprised rlc let this free bathroom and bedroom cam for the reopening of this apartment

Interesting,seems Smith is now working or studing,and kitty is going out more,maybe this time we will see some new friends of them in cams.Probrably they didnt expected to return rlc and they already found and had other routines.Personaly this weekend in rlc will be nice to watch,now i have three houses i enjoy and feel are real life a lot of times(C&Y,K&S,M&A).Hopefuly a couple more regular couples houses till end of year.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

kitty bark but doesnt bite, smith doesnt bark and bite so hes the one who need therapy

That's just not true! A couple of times he had to seek refuge in the toilet. She nearly kicked the door off its hangers.

• Like 2