Jump to content
Noldus

Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July/August)

Recommended Posts

Just now, Thestarider said:

7 years ago now I would guess, or something like that. Damn it, I hate it when people remind how long I      we  have been around the forum and RLC.

   

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

7 years ago now I would guess, or something like that. Damn it, I hate it when people remind how long I have been around the forum and RLC.

Sorry about that! LOL.  Thanks, I'll go looking through the Archive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

That is one ugly little dog.  What is it with these people and hairless animals.  Maya was the only tenant to have a decent looking animal!

Martina and Alberto has a labrador, that's atleast a pretty normal looking dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ed2 said:

Martina and Alberto has a labrador, that's atleast a pretty normal looking dog.

Damn, you are correct ed2.  How did I forget that?  Getting old.  Though I have not stopped in on their apt in a while.  I like Marti, Al and his video games leave me a little cold.  They used to have one or two people over and Marti's girlfriends used to visit.  I guess Covid has hit the social scene hard for some of these couples.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, happyone said:

They do not believe in double standards.  Hairless people want hairless animals 😏

It's the same thing--people want animals that resemble themselves 😏

There is only one solution then. Let their bushes grow! 😈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

There is only one solution then. Let their bushes grow! 😈

Yes, a landing strip or a little hair on top would make some of these gals a little more interesting. LOL

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Sorry about that! LOL.  Thanks, I'll go looking through the Archive.

MeerKat (2015)

2e615cd319ae99f5646d6a93322140b5.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

MeerKat (2015)

2e615cd319ae99f5646d6a93322140b5.gif

Thanks StnCld, now I see why Harley spoke of Meerkat.  That cat has personality!

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To bad she is in that time of monyh,this could had been interesting,well still could be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To bad she is in that time of monyh,this could had been interesting,well still could be.

Asi es!! Pero en el poco tiempo que tengo viendo las cams ella no ha hecho mucho que digamos!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

That is one ugly little dog.  What is it with these people and hairless animals.  Maya was the only tenant to have a decent looking animal!

I think people that are allergic to cat dander like the hairless cats because you can bath them and get rid of the dander.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

My gosh, how long ago was that?

 

15 hours ago, Thestarider said:

7 years ago now I would guess, or something like that. Damn it, I hate it when people remind how long I have been around the forum and RLC.

Sad actually. Huge breasts and I mean huge. After we found out she was pregnant, Max then decided to cheat on her in front of the cameras and brought some very attractive woman back to his bed. They were off air shortly after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

 

Sad actually. Huge breasts and I mean huge. After we found out she was pregnant, Max then decided to cheat on her in front of the cameras and brought some very attractive woman back to his bed. They were off air shortly after that.

Thanks for the background.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, el_chiconuevo1557 said:

Asi es!! Pero en el poco tiempo que tengo viendo las cams ella no ha hecho mucho que digamos!!

Yes is a little strange,they are also very little in house(in comparation with past),maybe is because its summer.Also dont know for how long she is with her period(i notice a few days ago).Hopefily we gona see them more and more active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kitty is having one of those "rage" moments,wish i knew Russian so i could understand if its just her or Smith did something.Jesus crist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...