B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry Moos but Leora is not a tramp like the girls in B4

I don't see the connection, she is still absent every Friday night and only returns on Saturday morning for several weeks now, sometimes she even disappears all weekend, and you don't really know what she does with her ass while she is not present :biggrin:

You will have to remove the blinders because Leora has become a real GOV :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I don't see the connection, she is still absent every Friday night and only returns on Saturday morning for several weeks now, sometimes she even disappears all weekend, and you don't really know what she does with her ass while she is not present :biggrin:

You will have to remove the blinders because Leora has become a real GOV :biggrin:

Leora is one person and not 6 or 7 in one house that often disappear for hours at a time.  I can promise you that what the B4 girls are doing tonight would have already been repeated on many many occasions if there was no pandemic in the way!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they should do it every night. and find a place to live and a job to pay for it. btw its saturday

Oh bugger it is Saturday, I'll give you that. But they've been offered these places to live and some might say to work in. 😉 Even if it's been for a longer period than we and them expected because of events out of our or their hands.

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Oh bugger it is Saturday, I'll give you that. But they've been offered these places to live and some might say to work in. 😉 Even if it's been for a longer period than we and them expected because of events out of our or their hands.

why do u think RLC are struggling.they are trying to get new subscribers but losing the ones they have because of nights like this