Charly, Dora, Alikusya (2020) Part #1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Not for me,but will be apealing for some users.Not to my fav list😅.

Must be on some favourite lists its been top of the view icons all afternoon, must be lots of simple minded folk on here watching a bunch of moron kids  :biggrin: 

31 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must be on some favourite lists its been top of the view icons all afternoon, must be lots of simple minded folk on here watching a bunch of moron kids  :biggrin: 

The blond GIRL, I'm pretty sure she is a real girl, doing gymnastics has kept me fairly entertained

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Indeed,is a matter of taste,vh sees a market there and tries to make cash with it,i would do the same😅.But were i see there is a cash cow ready to be made is in a house with two pairs of twins..two girls twins and two boy twins..and they cheat ones anothers with their partners sister and brother twins and with an twist..the twins mothers (that are sexy,voluptous milfs)are divorced and they are in love by the twins dudes,kinda messed up but i see a pool of money ready to me make.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,is a matter of taste,vh sees a market there and tries to make cash with it,i would do the same😅.But were i see there is a cash cow ready to be made is in a house with two pairs of twins..two girls twins and two boy twins..and they cheat ones anothers with their partners sister and brother twins and with an twist..the twins mothers (that are sexy,voluptous milfs)are divorced and they are in love by the twins dudes,kinda messed up but i see a pool of money ready to me make.

You expecting miracles eh Ze lol, wish you luck 👍:biggrin: Would be nice though.