Charly, Dora, Alikusya (2020) Part #1

9 minutes ago, rodox said:

Are you comparing this with Sabrina and Scott ? my God what a sense of proportion

Twice posted must be keen pal lol. Dunno about sense of proportion but same amount of boring crap lol.

• Like 1

Just had a shock. Tuned in here for the first time to see an attractive blond undressing in the bathroom. I was just admiring the contours of her shapely arse when she goes to step into the shower and holding her cock! Almost spilt my coffee! Can't remember the last time I saw anything shocking on VH since that girl appeared to be climbing out of a window in Anastasia's place.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, squish said:

Just had a shock. Tuned in here for the first time to see an attractive blond undressing in the bathroom. I was just admiring the contours of her shapely arse when she goes to step into the shower and holding her cock! Almost spilt my coffee! Can't remember the last time I saw anything shocking on VH since that girl appeared to be climbing out of a window in Anastasia's place.

Do you remember Foxy and Kira grabbing Nastya before she jumped from Kira's balcony!!?

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Holy shit that was quite a shock yes...

I also remember the time that Kira lost it in a big way after having been insulted by a guest and had to be held down by Foxy and Nastya until she became rational again. Incidentally I spotted Nastya at Kira's once or twice before they disappeared. 

10 hours ago, Just In said:

What a load of crap still seeing this sort of comment, I'd reaally like to know where some people like to dream up this sort of dribble.

Consider this. Following various studies the homosexual element of the population is about 2%. This is 1 in 50.

There are not 50 VH apartments. VV and I think VH have tried gay apartments and they have all foundered through lack of support. I don't doubt that this one will fail also although from time to time you hear complaints from the odd subscriber who wishes there was one and one can sympathise with that viewpoint. 

However imho the way to ensure this apartment survives is to allow the occasional female to take part and present it as a bi friendly apartment. Now that would be interesting.

1 hour ago, squish said:

Lol thats because she is a him :biggrin: some queer buggers about :biggrin:

25 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

there are young people in both places but the similarity ends there. I can't remember seeing any member of LGBTQ in Scott's place. 😄

Perfect Bluewinner, once more i have to agree with you,  since of begining i realized they are all homossexual. they are the same that was in Lucas place yesterday  and even if they were all women, just a Sabrina or a Patricia or a Kim, who would be hotter and more beautiful than all this bunch of crap together. Even a blind man can see it.

• Like 1