Charly, Dora, Alikusya (2020) Part #1

3 hours ago, squish said:

Consider this. Following various studies the homosexual element of the population is about 2%. This is 1 in 50.

There are not 50 VH apartments. VV and I think VH have tried gay apartments and they have all foundered through lack of support. I don't doubt that this one will fail also although from time to time you hear complaints from the odd subscriber who wishes there was one and one can sympathise with that viewpoint. 

However imho the way to ensure this apartment survives is to allow the occasional female to take part and present it as a bi friendly apartment. Now that would be interesting.

I really don't care about what a person does sexually in a place as long as it is legal, because if I don't like it I just ignore it. What is annoying is when someone pokes their head up and states untruths about VH being anti this or that when clearly there is enough evidence to call BS when I see it. Now if it were a case of saying that there should be more of what is their kind of entertainment then fine I have no problem with that.

As for survival of an gay apartment I can only guess that it would be difficult to just rely upon a small group of people within a niche group, but it is up to the participants to do what they feel makes them enough money for their needs.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, polio said:

only straight guys espeacilly in camcaps think they are not gonna last long cuz you guys just dont like them .

fortunately, they are  in the top view all the time. 

As a straight guy I don't dislike them, I really don't care one way or the other as it is easy for me to click past this place just like any other place I have no interest in.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,is a matter of taste,vh sees a market there and tries to make cash with it,i would do the same😅.But were i see there is a cash cow ready to be made is in a house with two pairs of twins..two girls twins and two boy twins..and they cheat ones anothers with their partners sister and brother twins and with an twist..the twins mothers (that are sexy,voluptous milfs)are divorced and they are in love by the twins dudes,kinda messed up but i see a pool of money ready to me make.

Damn Ze, you don't want much, do ya? :biggrin: But, I agree, that would be
one hell of a cash cow.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, squish said:

Just had a shock. Tuned in here for the first time to see an attractive blond undressing in the bathroom. I was just admiring the contours of her shapely arse when she goes to step into the shower and holding her cock! Almost spilt my coffee! Can't remember the last time I saw anything shocking on VH since that girl appeared to be climbing out of a window in Anastasia's place.

Sorry, you're gay now. Enjoy your new life as a gay.

Seriously though, is there any actual female there or are there all trannies? Wish Mulan and\or Ariel would move there as well to balance this sausage party.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, tFighterPilot said:

Sorry, you're gay now. Enjoy your new life as a gay.

Seriously though, is there any actual female there or are there all trannies? Wish Mulan and\or Ariel would move there as well to balance this sausage party.

Isn't Mulan and Ariel the same person just with different name? To me they are all looking same. And that the managers always play musical chairs every month makes it even more confusing. I recognize Elza the rest of them I don't care about😂

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Isn't Mulan and Ariel the same person just with different name? To me they are all looking same. And that the managers always play musical chairs every month makes it even more confusing. I recognize Elza the rest of them I don't care about😂

No Mulan  & Ariel are characters in two completely different animated films.😁😁😁

• Haha 2