Alisa (2020) Part #3

1 minute ago, doctor said:

С такими людьми вам не нужно хорошее знание тем; один или два достаточно для уровня представленного человека.

It is not a shame to make mistakes, it is a shame not to admit your mistake

Just now, doctor said:

Где ты выучил эту "глубокую" фразу? в задней части мешков с картофельными чипсами?

Explain your discontent in my direction. I only see empty garbage from my mouth

@Alec164 I understand that Alisa has done a lot of mistakes and bulshits. 
but you also have done some, and try to do, with Faye for example, but other than that, man or you accept the past and forgive, or just move on your own path, you can even take an apartment in vh and be completely free doing whatever you want, but please we are tired seeing drama in this house, and many times there are potentials for a great nights and you are ruining them. Just decide man what you want 😊

• Like 3

Just now, Alec164 said:

@moonlight89 I've known what I want for a long time, and here I am. I agree with you that mistakes were made on both sides and this is normal

As i can see you are far away to understand what people are saying to you. and you will insit in your way of live. so I vote to VHTV extinguish this apartment. Its only drama and frustated nights.

10 minutes ago, Alec164 said:

@rodox I don't depend on other people's opinions 😁

the others are the ones who pays for  this apartment exist, if you dont agree with the audiencie so lets vote to VHTV extinguish this apartment. I think you want this from the bottom of your heart. so you can live your drama with Alisia in other place out of our vision. if this keeps like that way soon or later a tragedy will come.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

this is so fucking funny. what they really want is for alisa to be their fuck toy. fucking a new guy everyday. they could care less what she wants. they think they know better. lol

you are the only person that i know that could be more idiot and brainless than alec. thake a look in Alisia and see how happy she is. its demolish all your arguments