Alisa (2020) Part #3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

check it out. youre not supposed to care. stop acting like you know whats best for them. you think you know whats going on but you really have no clue. there are too many details that you dont know about. stop caring, take your dick out, and start strocking it to something that gets it up. there i fixed you.

another idiot manifestation. who are you insignifcant human being  to say me to stop  anything ? skip section  skip section.  in   1, 2, 3 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rodox said:

Боже мой, у вас есть проблемы, чтобы понять вещи. Всего безмозглых. это не только для нее, никто не хочет видеть насилие, грустит и плачет три раза в неделю, это не хорошо ни для аудитории, ни для жильцов. Это ужасное шоу, которое может привести к трагедии. Я женат 12 лет, и моя жена никогда не плакала по моей вине. хорошие люди не хотят видеть это. безмозглые, только тебе и Алеку нравится это. сейчас я иду. пока

@rodox Are you here because you're happy with your wife?🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

so you watch voyeur sites to care about the well being of girls? have you evee considered that maybe this is the drama she is selling to make a living. who is helping who when you want the place turned off?

skipping you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Alec164 said:

Are you trying to humiliate me? I want to tell you that you are trying in vain

man you make a idiot conclusion about my dead ex wife and how do you want that i answer someone who desecrate a very important person to me ? you make a joke about a dead person that i never made cry.

3 minutes ago, rodox said:

чувак, ты делаешь идиотское заключение о моей мертвой бывшей жене и как ты хочешь, чтобы я отвечал кому-то, кто осквернил мне очень важного человека? ты шутишь о мертвом человеке, которого я никогда не плакал.

You're wrong, I don't draw conclusions. You don't know me, I don't know you

• Like 1

Just now, Alec164 said:

You're wrong, I don't draw conclusions. You don't know me, I don't know you

you made a joke  here. everyone can draw this conclusion, that you try to make a joke question. but ok i will leave this site now. have a good night.