Alisa (2020) Part #3

the guy might be a selfish so and so and upsets her alot that doesnt make it right for her to punch him or anything like that cause if a guys hits a female most respectful guys would be going crazy about it so they should be backing the guy up and respecting him for not hitting her back she is in the wrong and should be kicked out were all in this together 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

she should be kicked out and banned if that was i guy doing that all hell would bresak out i have total respect for the guy not many russian guys would have taken that and not hit her back she is a waste of space should be gone fpr good 

dont judge mate if you dont know the whole story.but if its comforting you, she has been kicked out from the apartment.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

the guy might be a selfish so and so and upsets her alot that doesnt make it right for her to punch him or anything like that cause if a guys hits a female most respectful guys would be going crazy about it so they should be backing the guy up and respecting him for not hitting her back she is in the wrong and should be kicked out were all in this together 

Alek didnt hit back cause he knew he is being watched, he wanted to send a message, he maniulated the situation to be shown as the victim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

i dont need to know the whole story the simple fact is she reased her hand and hit him thats all the facts there needs to be and just for the record i like her and i am dissapointed that she is gone but she only has herself to blame no1 has a right too hit anyone wether its a female or not so i aint judgeing her i am only reacton on what i seen i8f she was a guy ppl would be going crazy 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

dont judge mate if you dont know the whole story.but if its comforting you, she has been kicked out from the apartment.

so this place is definitly gone ..........................to bad i like her without him he always make her cry

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

so this place is definitly gone ..........................to bad i like her without him he always make her cry

i'm not sure if the place its gone for good, somewhere i heard that if in an apartment is violence they get fine, if it will be once again the contract with vh is being terminated, in case its not true than 3 things might happen.

1) Alisa is being back to this apartment (the contract is at Alek name) (very unlickely this to happen)

2) Alisa is back with Alek in the same apartment (super unlickely this to happen)

3) Alisa is back in a new apartment (most propably this to happen but will take long time).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i'm not sure if the place its gone for good, somewhere i heard that if in an apartment is violence they get fine, if it will be once again the contract with vh is being terminated, in case its not true than 3 things might happen.

1) Alisa is being back to this apartment (the contract is at Alek name) (very unlickely this to happen)

2) Alisa is back with Alek in the same apartment (super unlickely this to happen)

3) Alisa is back in a new apartment (most propably this to happen but will take long time).

ok i was sure this alek will ruin everything i know she bit him but he always make her cry he should be exclude and let her alone in her new place 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, seb1986 said:

another nice place will close because of this looser 

we should be refound by vhtv for all this closing place and the bad quality of the new one 

How the hell is he the loser? He was the one that was attacked by her. Another camcaps member who automatically jumps to the defence of the girls. Girls=good and Guys=bad!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kωστας τολης said:

@jabbath1987 we all know well the alec  A selfish son of a bitch who makes his girlfriend cry every day

If that is the case then she should have kicked his ass out of the apartment and broke up with him! That is no excuse for domestic violence!!

• Like 2