Alisa (2020) Part #3

Physical mistreatment in VH on both sides has always been allowed in VH unfortunately but VH tries to hide it from viewers when it is too late and then allows the aggressors to return as if nothing had happened... this is nothing new on this site... VH only cares about money, everything else is collateral damage that doesn't influence its purpose.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

you are so lucky that circle rotates, so you don't get bored watching it 😂

I thought it was designed for hypnosis, like most music on hold.

• Haha 3

Is it just me or is vhtv dead why don't they just put the animal down they put dogs down for less vhtv has had its time it's a total waste of my I am so glad that my sub is finished its a total waste of money nothing ever happens anymore it's ashame I really is vhtv used to be great but now it's past it's sell by date the only way it can survive is shutting down all apartments and start again with fresh new ppl but that will never happen cause they just don't have the sub or the time too do anything about it it's such ashame it truly is rest in peace vhtv it was fun while it lasted but all good things must come to a end and u certainly have I and many others will never sub to this total crap as it is now we ain't stupid not worth the money or time sorry that's the facts as they stand right now upto u guys at vhtv to sort this shit out but u won't ???

• Like 4