Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

I'm disappointed no one commented on my knowledge of skating techniques.  *sigh*  Huge disappoint there is no Olympics this year.  BUT this is not the place for such a discussion.  To keep it relevant, I wonder if N and/or K know how to ice skate.  I bet they both do.  You don't grow up Russian and NOT know how to skate!  

All due respect to my American champions, Russia has some stunningly beautiful and incredibly perfect skaters!  I bet Kira could knock you all out of the skating park!  

yulia.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I'm disappointed no one commented on my knowledge of skating techniques.  *sigh*  Huge disappoint there is no Olympics this year.  BUT this is not the place for such a discussion.  To keep it relevant, I wonder if N and/or K know how to ice skate.  I bet they both do.  You don't grow up Russian and NOT know how to skate!  

All due respect to my American champions, Russia has some stunningly beautiful and incredibly perfect skaters!  I bet Kira could knock you all out of the skating park!  

yulia.jpg  0

I would like to see both girls in this pose (naked)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Il y a 6 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

No need my friend, you always provide interesting perspectives the rest of us had not thought about.  Always get on your soapbox!  (an American term, if I recall...)

However... (and you knew there would be a 'however')...  I disagree it is cruel to the birds.  I think it is as just as much of a "game" for the BIRDS as it is for the cats.  Have you not watched how Breakfast and Lunch dive-bomb the cats, teasing and tormenting them every chance they get?  They love driving the cats crazy!  And the birds team up, it's like WWE tag team.  And yes of course they retreat to the safety of Nina or Kira, wouldn't you?  I sure would!  (I want Kira in my corner).  

I don't think there is anything cruel going on here.  The birds will always be safe.  Everyone will be entertained.  I personally just can't stand the TWEEEEEEEEEETS from the birds.  My computer speakers nearly explode!  I have to mute the volume.  FUck, I don't know how they stand it in that small apt.    

Luckily, I just have to deal with my cats being fascinated with my fish.  And it entertains them while I'm away.  

tank83.jpg.6084be53abc801602daaffa8fe2cf34d.jpg

Man That is awesome!!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

No need my friend, you always provide interesting perspectives the rest of us had not thought about.  Always get on your soapbox!  (an American term, if I recall...)

However... (and you knew there would be a 'however')...  I disagree it is cruel to the birds.  I think it is as just as much of a "game" for the BIRDS as it is for the cats.  Have you not watched how Breakfast and Lunch dive-bomb the cats, teasing and tormenting them every chance they get?  They love driving the cats crazy!  And the birds team up, it's like WWE tag team.  And yes of course they retreat to the safety of Nina or Kira, wouldn't you?  I sure would!  (I want Kira in my corner).  

I don't think there is anything cruel going on here.  The birds will always be safe.  Everyone will be entertained.  I personally just can't stand the TWEEEEEEEEEETS from the birds.  My computer speakers nearly explode!  I have to mute the volume.  FUck, I don't know how they stand it in that small apt.    

Luckily, I just have to deal with my cats being fascinated with my fish.  And it entertains them while I'm away.  

tank83.jpg.6084be53abc801602daaffa8fe2cf34d.jpg

Nice set up pal, yours are inside, mine are outside if you would like a look 👍 The area. shown is 18" deep with the upper area about 4ft where they hibernate during the winter and thankfully stop fucking eating :biggrin:

Most of them now are about 18" long and eat me out of house and home lol

My koi.jpg

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Nice set up pal, yours are inside, mine are outside if you would like a look 👍 The area. shown is 18" deep with the upper area about 4ft where they hibernate during the winter and thankfully stop fucking eating :biggrin:

Most of them now are about 18" long and eat me out of house and home lol

My koi.jpg  0

Wow nice 😁👍

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow nice 😁👍

Yeah took a lot of back breaking work many years ago. It's a raised pond about 2ft above ground, 610mm in your money lol.  Has it's own filter system and UV light incorporated so always stays clear and free from most shit lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freitag58 said:

KIRA DOESN'T LOOK TO BE FIT. GET WELL SOON

Kira is walking as if she has an accident in her pants ( not funny) 

More like a pulled muscle in her back   
Have they been to the Gym weight lifting

Hurry up and get fit again Nina needs you ( you know what I mean)

I must say Nina is very caring when  her Kira is not well