Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Nice set up pal, yours are inside, mine are outside if you would like a look 👍 The area. shown is 18" deep with the upper area about 4ft where they hibernate during the winter and thankfully stop fucking eating :biggrin:

Most of them now are about 18" long and eat me out of house and home lol

My koi.jpg  0

My niece's pool I told you about is a puddle compared to this.Impressive pal👍

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Nice set up pal, yours are inside, mine are outside if you would like a look 👍 The area. shown is 18" deep with the upper area about 4ft where they hibernate during the winter and thankfully stop fucking eating :biggrin:

Most of them now are about 18" long and eat me out of house and home lol

My koi.jpg  0

Where I live. if you didn't have a screen or some other cover protecting the koi pond, they would soon be lunch to some larger bird like a blue heron.  In fact, small dogs can be swooped up by these critters.

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

Where I live. if you didn't have a screen or some other cover protecting the koi pond, they would soon be lunch to some larger bird like a blue heron.  In fact, small dogs can be swooped up by these critters.

spacer.png

We have sometimes problems with them too. Especially my neighbor where they stole fish from his garden lake. Now he has some kind of sentry gun against them. A motion detector senses when some of the fuckers approach and operates a nozzle shooting water at them. Since he has that installed no more fish went missing. 

He bought the system online (Amazon)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

We have sometimes problems with them too. Especially my neighbor where they stole fish from his garden lake. Now he has some kind of sentry gun against them. A motion detector senses when some of the fuckers approach and operates a nozzle shooting water at them. Since he has that installed no more fish went missing. 

He bought the system online (Amazon)

Could you imagine a bird grabbing this one????

WWW.PINTEREST.COM

Dec 16, 2015 - Kohaku - is the most expensive koi ever sold, in China $2.2 million US dollar

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hs6127 said:

WWW.PINTEREST.COM

Dec 16, 2015 - Kohaku - is the most expensive koi ever sold, in China $2.2 million US dollar

His fish are not so valuable fortunately... But I wouldn't pay so much money just for a simple fish...

2 hours ago, hs6127 said:

WWW.PINTEREST.COM

What's so special about this one?
I'm sure it's not as good as sea fish.