Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

10 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

That's a bird diaper. Seriously. You can put that on your bird and let him fly/roam around the house without worry of it shitting all over the place as birds tend to do. 

I thought perhaps they were Kevlar vests to help protect them from the cats.  😁 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Harry1949 said:

Hey sturmchaser, how are you keeping Big Red?  She still in fine running order? 

Damn dude, WTF?  Harry??  The real Canadian chieftain Harry??  Ghost from the old posts!  Like Snake Plissken, I heard you were dead!  It's nice to see that you are still alive and kickin, my old Indian Chief friend!  I hope and pray all is well in your Tribe as well!  I've missed you. 

RedJenn is always polished and tuned to perfection, you know that.  I've given her a rest lately because we've had a BRUTAL heat wave of 96+deg in Virginia the past two weeks, so I've done a lot of TJ with the local Macks to pay the bills lately.   But I always keep RedJenn nice and shiny and ready to rock.  😉  For example:  

redjenn8834.jpg.09224e27509413ee549ebb3366fc8e5d.jpg

Isn't she gorgeous?  

Thank you for contacting me, @Harry1949  you're one of the few old RLC members I really cared about.  Nice to know you're still hangin in there, and that you still care about our girls.  Aren't they doing great?  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

RedJenn is a thing of great beauty!  For those of us who love mechanicals.  From a simple rollerskate to a huge Ocean Going Liner and everything in between, she is Concourse ready and outstanding...

Desperately trying not to be sycophantic... 

I was a little confused about the two roof spoilers when I first saw her, then realised why they were there.  Though the one thing that still eludes me is the black dome?  I cannot figure that one out?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2