Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

Here we go.

Are there any gamers out there in our community?  Probably not, based on the age range, but I thought I would try.  

In my downtime, which isn't often, I like to play FPS on XBox, particularly the HALO series.  There is something I have noticed lately about the old game that I can't get out of my mind.  

For those not in the know, HALO is a FPS game which pairs a super soldier with a super AI.  The super AI just happens to take the form of a super hott digital female (supposedly the creator's persona), and this AI, named "Cortana," alerts and saves our hero soldier from certain danger and death (well, not always, if I'm playing).  

Cortana was conceived as a digital implant for the Master Chief, but became so much more after further development.  

And now, my friends, I present to you.... the MODEL from which the AI Cortana was molded!  There is NO mistaking!  

corkira1.JPG.a7ef392f423e38cc8f762a38ee22d900.JPG

corkira2.JPG.d69c22a3ca4c12792bdd777d1a7c584b.JPG

smile.JPG.dcd73fbcf53994237e8efa3ab8c52e88.JPG

corkira3.jpg.b0c21894b582b0dcfa3b7d0d39e1c8f4.jpg

Cortana is absolutely KIRA in digital form!  (and the saviour of Humanity)  

Looking forward to the comments!  🙃  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

Cortana is absolutely KIRA in digital form!

Sorry mate!   Cloud gazing with rose tinted glasses on methinks.   Close but no cigar.  Hips too wide, arms too thin.  More like Jennifer Lawrence.  Though I'm not sure which came first, Cortana or Mystique?

But the Avatar of you is absolutely spot on  😁🤣

Jennifer-Lawrence-Mystique.jpg

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Successful shopping trip this evening, quite the myriad of new acquisitions, including a new clothes dryer (or what is considered a clothes dryer over there LOL).  Some new clothes, a new vase, a new decanter, and cat stuff.  

It's a clothes rack, or a drying rack.

12 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Here we go.

Are there any gamers out there in our community?  Probably not, based on the age range, but I thought I would try.  

In my downtime, which isn't often, I like to play FPS on XBox, particularly the HALO series.  There is something I have noticed lately about the old game that I can't get out of my mind.  

For those not in the know, HALO is a FPS game which pairs a super soldier with a super AI.  The super AI just happens to take the form of a super hott digital female (supposedly the creator's persona), and this AI, named "Cortana," alerts and saves our hero soldier from certain danger and death (well, not always, if I'm playing).  

Cortana was conceived as a digital implant for the Master Chief, but became so much more after further development.  

And now, my friends, I present to you.... the MODEL from which the AI Cortana was molded!  There is NO mistaking!  

corkira1.JPG.a7ef392f423e38cc8f762a38ee22d900.JPG

corkira2.JPG.d69c22a3ca4c12792bdd777d1a7c584b.JPG

smile.JPG.dcd73fbcf53994237e8efa3ab8c52e88.JPG

corkira3.jpg.b0c21894b582b0dcfa3b7d0d39e1c8f4.jpg

Cortana is absolutely KIRA in digital form!  (and the saviour of Humanity)  

Looking forward to the comments!  🙃  

Indeed, we approach perfection, (Kira), but the AI can not render the humanity or the goodness of the model.
The computer cannot understand.
I agree, I think Kira could save humanity, but she has work to do ...!

• Like 6