Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

4 hours ago, disneykid said:

Looks like hair ball has been laid to rest !  Kira has just put it  a drawer in the hall

Yes, sadly, time for Hairball to hibernate, until they move again.  This apartment is not well suited for Hairball's skills - too many steps, small rooms, and a narrow hallway.  Quicker and easier for Kira to use the stick vacuum.  Also, Hairball's entertainment value for Butch and Sundance went down to zero after Breakfast and Lunch arrived on scene.  But something tells me we will see Hairball again in the future.  😉  

goodnighthairball.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I don’t know if you have noticed lately Sturm ,but the girls aren’t kissing and cuddling  much like they used too  

They are more like sisters than a married couple, 

I hope nothing is upsetting them,

No problems, Kid.  It's true, due to my schedule, I catch up on replay on the timeline and probably miss some important moments (for which I thank our diligent observers for posting), but rest assured my friend, there is no upset or discontent within those walls.  What you are watching is two people who have lived together for many many years (6+ or more?).  Comfortable with each other, both always fighting and striving for success in the oppressive world in which they exist.  But neither would have it any other way.  They are part of an important and massive revolution in Russia, and St. Petersburg is Ground Zero for it.  Honestly, I think it is absolutely amazing that we are allowed to actually see a small and hidden part of it.  I hope it continues.  

Our girls are a TEAM, and they couldn't be happier now.  So do not fret.  They will always succeed. 😊  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1