Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

47 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

I cannot figure that one out?

28 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Skylight?

If what you guys are referring to is what I highlighted in the pic, well... you BLEW it!  LMFAO!   The black "dome" thing is NOT a part of RedJenn.  It is a 360 NV Ka X band radar and recording device installed in all USA state weigh stations, and countless Flying J/Pilot establishments.  The cool thing is they can also provide current and more accurate weather conditions to us longers.  They have excellent Wi-Fi range, but I always try to rest as near as possible.  

oh, and p.s. - if you try to get away with something sneaky in the lot - those cams WILL spot you!  

parkingcam.JPG

• Like 5

Il y a 7 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

The black "dome" thing is NOT a part of RedJenn

OKAY!  I totally blew it.  EPIC FAIL!  I shall now go and bury my head in shame.  What a Dinlo!   (Southern slang term for idiot).

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, disneykid said:

Kira looks a lot better ,the girls were very happy and playful in the bedroom today 

That’s what I like to see, 

ive given up on moving Cam8 (was 7) never mind 

Probably just a strain don't understand why everyone gets so bloody paranoid with these two we all get knocks, pulls and strains from time to time. maybe many would be happy seeing them wrapped in cotton wool :biggrin:

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Probably just a strain don't understand why everyone gets so bloody paranoid with these two we all get knocks, pulls and strains from time to time. maybe many would be happy seeing them wrapped in cotton wool :biggrin:

Or like this.😁

bubble_wrap.jpg?w=584

• Haha 5