B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (July/August)

Round #2 for Irma 😉

So far today: 
Mimi, Ginger, Gina, Irma, Piper, Taylor, Masha has bated
Bonnie and Rama fucked
Alex and Lucian fucked

Full moon on Monday 😉 

• Haha 1

Gina baby don't like your new hairdo but I can see you're bored and needed to do something. I can relate to that. And I do notice those beautiful cherry tomatoes which were delicious in Spain versus the shit we get in the States these days. All fruits and vegetables in Spain were so much better than here in the US. My favorite meal was from a restaurant in Malaga where I had a big bowl of asparagus soup.

26 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Gina baby don't like your new hairdo but I can see you're bored and needed to do something. I can relate to that. And I do notice those beautiful cherry tomatoes which were delicious in Spain versus the shit we get in the States these days. All fruits and vegetables in Spain were so much better than here in the US. My favorite meal was from a restaurant in Malaga where I had a big bowl of asparagus soup.

Was wondering when she was going to get on the floor and start mopping it with her head. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It is pretty easy to grow tomatoes and they taste so much better than in the stores.  Just put a pot outside.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

It is pretty easy to grow tomatoes and they taste so much better than in the stores.  Just put a pot outside.

Isn't the same. My sister has a very large dairy farm in the US where I am these days and she plants a large garden every year, but they are not the same and I don't know why. But when I say fruits and vegetables are better in Spain they are noticeably better. Can't tell you why. Maybe a Spaniard on here can explain. I've owned property in Spain for years and used to travel there multiple times a year so it has been known to me for some time. No longer own property in Spain.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Isn't the same. My sister has a very large dairy farm in the US where I am these days and she plants a large garden every year, but they are not the same and I don't know why. But when I say fruits and vegetables are better in Spain they are noticeably better. Can't tell you why. Maybe a Spaniard on here can explain. I've owned property in Spain for years and used to travel there multiple times a year so it has been known to me for some time. No longer own property in Spain.

I can't argue that with you because the vegetables in Greece were better tasting than here.  BUT what we grow outback here in Virginia do taste better than store brought.

• Like 1