Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

11 hours ago, supercopter said:

bonjour, je peux savoir si il y a un probleme avec les photo car en premiere ligne ces un code informatique qui viens au lieux d'une photo

voici le lien pour montre le probleme

merci de repondre

ils y a pas que mes photo ont ce probleme, j'ai vue d'autre photo de membres avoir le meme probleme

10 hours ago, lince2007 said:

hola buenas tardes RLCD me pide ser miembro 

You should be logged in as a member

The only ones that are encountering issues with that screen from RLC are the User that are from Spain. You will likely need a VPN as you will have to change your IP.

Cyber Ghost is a Good VPN.  Here is a link to download it.          http://www.filehorse.com/download-cyberghost-vpn/

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with the forum, see the topic as if I were a member which has not paid the entry, but I have signed the payment, see the topic limited to just a few pages. In the picture show an example.

thanks to those who will give me a help.

13.jpeg

9 hours ago, mimmi said:

I have a problem with the forum, see the topic as if I were a member which has not paid the entry, but I have signed the payment, see the topic limited to just a few pages. In the picture show an example.

thanks to those who will give me a help.

13.jpeg  3   109.34 kB

I am showing that you are a Premium Member. You should be able to see everything on the Forums.

The Picture Screenshot is just of One of the Apartments with all the Threads for that Apartment. Each Apartment has their own Separate Threads.

5 minutes ago, mimmi said:

The photo was just an example.
Taking the example of the threads,
"Barcelona Apartment # 2 ~ Pictures October 01,2016. To October 31.2016." I can only see 7 post, instead of 15 or more pages.

For the General Chat there should be 115 Pages.  Log Out of the System. Then clear your Temp File, Internet Cache and Cookies. Then restart the browser and see if that makes a difference.

CamCaps navigation

When I go to the CamCaps.net site Menu and then click on Browser>Forums, I get an old list for all the apartment 
forums,and not the current October list. If I click on the title eventually the current list comes up, but should not 
the current list be the first one displayed? It would also be helpful if the default would take you to the last page
 of each forum and not the first page. This assumes that most users are looking for the current stuff and not the
 older archival material.

52 minutes ago, me2hk said:

CamCaps navigation

When I go to the CamCaps.net site Menu and then click on Browser>Forums, I get an old list for all the apartment 
forums,and not the current October list. If I click on the title eventually the current list comes up, but should not 
the current list be the first one displayed? It would also be helpful if the default would take you to the last page
 of each forum and not the first page. This assumes that most users are looking for the current stuff and not the
 older archival material.

When you first sign in you are on the Homepage. Then you click the Forum Tab which brings you to the page with all the Topics.

When you go to the Reallifecam.com Section and click on any of the Apartment Pages will bring you to all the Topics in that Apartment.

Beside the Topic if anything has been added to a Thread a Blue Circle or a Blue Star will be on the Left Side of the Title of the Topic. A Blue Circle Means it's a Topic that you have never Participated in and a Blue Star means that you have Participated in the Topic such as Commenting or Posting any Pictures or Videos to that Thread.

Clicking on a Blue Circle or a Blue Star will take you to the last page you last left off when you were in that Specific Thread. If there is no Blue Circle or Star means that there has been No Activity on that Thread since your last Visit.

Clicking on the Title of the Topic will only bring you to the very First Page of the Topic and will remove the Circle or Star Status for that thread so it's Very Important to click on the Circle or the Star to get to the spot you desire.

Hopefully this Information is helpful to you.