Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

7 hours ago, CowArt said:

The email notification system seems to have a mind of it's own. 

It used to send me an email when I received a reply to a PM conversation and then nothing for that particular conversation until I visited the site again. 

Now it sometimes still works like that, but other times I get no email at all, or an email for every reply in the conversation. 

I changed nothing in my notification settings that I am aware of. 

Have you made any changes recently such as changing e-Mail Addresses.

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Have you made any changes recently such as changing e-Mail Addresses.

No, my email is still the same as the one I registered with. I have not changed anything in my account/profile/settings.

The email-notification settings for the messenger are pretty straight forward: Get an email when "I receive a message". This option is on by default and can't be toggled. I'm certainly not receiving an email for every PM I get. At the moment it seems fairly random whether the system sends out a notification or not. CC is white-listed in my email, so it doesn't get sent to the junk-folder either.

Looking through the notification settings, I see also toggled on by default is "Someone quotes a comment or post I made". Thank god the system does not do that. I switched it off now, just to be sure.

7 hours ago, CowArt said:

No, my email is still the same as the one I registered with. I have not changed anything in my account/profile/settings.

The email-notification settings for the messenger are pretty straight forward: Get an email when "I receive a message". This option is on by default and can't be toggled. I'm certainly not receiving an email for every PM I get. At the moment it seems fairly random whether the system sends out a notification or not. CC is white-listed in my email, so it doesn't get sent to the junk-folder either.

Looking through the notification settings, I see also toggled on by default is "Someone quotes a comment or post I made". Thank god the system does not do that. I switched it off now, just to be sure.

Hard to say what it could be.   Here's something that could be informative.

• 3 weeks later...

Recently an area was added in the apartment threads for 'premium' only users of the site.  

Is it intended that Anabel & Efim is premium only totally ?  I click on what should be the normal link and I get you 'don't have permission' etc....

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening guys...It's good to be back. Even though it wasn't really that long, it seemed ages,,,Sad aren't I...:cry:...A few thoughts about the last 24hrs or so...SKIP IF YOU WANT...:dodgy:

• A belated goodbye to the lovely Gina...She's been great and has raised the bar for nudity and pussy views. I think we'll all agree though, she stayed a bit too long...
    All the very best to her, and I'm sure we'll see her again. She told her BF she really liked Spain...And a little farewell gift from her with her little open bate this morning
  • A big welcome to Regina and Sher, even though I don't know which is which right now...Are they just friends, sisters or maybe an item?...:huh:
  • I wonder if Helen has given up on her Spanish boyfriend coming to visit...The guy last night wasn't him, and although there weren't any fireworks, and Helen stopped him in his tracks, he looks like he's the new bloke on the block...

Why don't you move this post to the right place so I can comment on it there.  Thank You.