Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

I've responded to this several times in different threads, but I will try again in a more concise manner.

Why don't you take PayPal anymore?

We were  banned from PayPal because they deemed the site to be in violation of their vague anti-adult content policy.

So why not just find a new payment processor? It can't be that hard right?

Herein lies the problem. Credit card processors consider adult oriented sites to be high risk, which really limits our options. As such most processing companies charge outrageous annual fees in addition to high per transaction fees, many simply aren't reputable or reliable, some won't work with you unless you can guarantee a certain amount processing per month, and still others have very strict requirements about how you can accept payments.  Part of the problem is that I have no idea how much we would be processing every month, and I can't justify the $500 - $1000 annual fee plus the high per transaction fee without knowing more, or drastically raising the membership fee. Additionally, all of the companies that I've looked at require extensive documentation and verification of the site itself which makes the process a lot longer than it should be.

I thought you had a new payment processor lined up a few months ago?

I did. However, it fell through when it was determined that they would only allow me to accept payments if users were automatically added to the paid members group.  Unfortunately, with the current forum software the only built in payment system is for PayPal which we can't use, which means that we have to manually add people to the paid subscriptions group.

So where do things stand?

Currently, we are in what I hope are the final stages of verification for a new credit card processor. The site status is "Pending Approval", but the merchant account has been approved. Hopefully we will be able to start working with them in the next week or so. This will enable us to accept international payments.

What happens if that falls through?

If the current payment processor falls through i am going to look more seriously at converting the forum to a different forum software that has built-in mods to support more payment gateways. I may also look more closely at the bigger payment processors (SegPay & CCbill) and re-adjust the membership fee to accommodate.

Closing Thoughts

I sincerely apologize for the long delay on getting this figured out. It's been a long process with many different twists and turns.  I am hopeful that our new payment processor will be up and running here very soon. For those of you who live in the U.S. you can use the square cash option which is easy to use, and you get a dollar just for signing up, so a CC membership only costs you $11. I've also been looking at different options such as adding a cam chat feature to the site, or expanding the gallery to be more like a traditional pay site.

Nice to see that u are working on the problem,

BUT... since its not possible to get membership, i think its very unfair for europeans that we CANT see any membershipcontent. Because we will pay, but we cant and its not our fault. Why u dont just set the media gallery for free since u fixed the problem!

Nice to see that u are working on the problem,

BUT... since its not possible to get membership, i think its very unfair for europeans that we CANT see any membershipcontent. Because we will pay, but we cant and its not our fault. Why u dont just set the media gallery for free since u fixed the problem!

You can pay, the problem was fixed. Hence the message at the top of the forum homepage. Payza accepts payments from 190 countries. If you have issues using Payza please let me know.

• 1 month later...

I have prenium account and most of the time the motion detection don't work in all the appartment. Why ?

desactiva y activa de nuevo y ya funciona , a mi tambien me pasa , hay camaras que no detectan por ejem camara 9 de marta no detecta .

I have prenium account and most of the time the motion detection don't work in all the appartment. Why ?

desactiva y activa de nuevo y ya funciona , a mi tambien me pasa , hay camaras que no detectan por ejem camara 9 de marta no detecta .

Thanks darkman. I did that but it still don't work. I sent an email to RLC support.

I did that but it still don't work. I send an email to RLC support.

post-26399-145739624152_thumb.jpg

Thanks darkman. I did that but it still don't work. I sent an email to RLC support.

aqui?

vlcsnap_2014_11_24_23h52m21s61.jpg