Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

Each time I log in the first attempt fails, that is I get an "incorrect password" message.  Entering my password for the second time is always successful.  Any thoughts on why this is now happening?  Thanks in advance.

Each time I log in the first attempt fails, that is I get an "incorrect password" message.  Entering my password for the second time is always successful.  Any thoughts on why this is now happening?  Thanks in advance.

Do you have a wrong password listed in your browser's automatic password settings?

I use an iMac.  I did not save my password in my browser.  Each time I log in I manually enter my User Name and my password.  Immediately after I signed up the Log In process worked fine, i.e. I only had to enter the UN and PW once.  It is not a big deal as it only takes me an additional 10 or 15 seconds to re-enter my password.  I just wondered if CC had added some kind of new security to the Log In process.  Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

It's since 3 days, that I try to subscribe for paid-membership. But there is a error in Paypal, seems to be a problem with your account...

Edit: Here's a screenshot of the error report (in italian, sorry):

Unbenannt.jpg

• 1 month later...

It's since 3 days, that I try to subscribe for paid-membership. But there is a error in Paypal, seems to be a problem with your account...

Edit: Here's a screenshot of the error report (in italian, sorry):

Unbenannt.jpg

i have the same issue