B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #24 (July/August)

38 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Olya was on fire last night, Diane was pretty glowing as well and Milena is nearly there 🤞haven’t seen Olya & Diane as hot for a while now but it was good to see; must have been missing Lucian’s horse’s cock that Kim & Alex was getting 😉

Horse cock😂 that only last 2 minutes is nothing to talk about 😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I hope Diane will repeat that kind of afternoon, with the guy... It was in my opinion awsome!

I think the previous guy (Barca fan) was better in bed, he fucked her for nearly an hour, and then again in the morning. the dude from yesterday came too fast and it all ended in 10 mins lol although their sex scene in the pool was awesome. and the the other positive of yesterday guy was that he was friendly and warm with other girls too. I think he will be back soon. yesterday when they were by the pool he was video calling with his friend/friends and he was showing the villa and Olya to the other person. I am guessing he was setting Olya up with a guy. we will see. 

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think the previous guy (Barca fan) was better in bed, he fucked her for nearly an hour, and then again in the morning. the dude from yesterday came too fast and it all ended in 10 mins lol although their sex scene in the pool was awesome. and the the other positive of yesterday guy was that he was friendly and warm with other girls too. I think he will be back soon. yesterday when they were by the pool he was video calling with his friend/friends and he was showing the villa and Olya to the other person. I am guessing he was setting Olya up with a guy. we will see. 

It was 10 minutes in the pool, then they went up to the bedroom, and about 20 minutes there, so 30 minutes.

Yes, I really hope they start bringing more of their friends to the villa! We get a lot more organic and interesting actions that way, instead of the semi-nightly show for top cam.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

No I mean the guy from yesterday? Or is there a guy over there now?

No, there is no one there now. I just say that I hope they repeat this.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It was 10 minutes in the pool, then they went up to the bedroom, and about 20 minutes there, so 30 minutes.

Yes, I really hope they start bringing more of their friends to the villa! We get a lot more organic and interesting actions that way, instead of the semi-nightly show for top cam.

yes, I hope so. I think all of these are happening now as girls have stayed for longer than usual this time around and they have started to find some local friends, or in the case of their relationship with A&L they had time to get to know each other and become close friends (with benefits lol ) that's why I hope RLC keeps the main stars of the current cast to keep things interesting. any new arrival is going to need time to familiarise herself and adjust to new environment. Although I agree for a few of them it's time to go. 

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Today, Ginger also passes 200 days in B4 during this stay

Kim #2 10.01.2020 30.07.2020 B4 203
Ginger #2 13.01.2020 30.07.2020 B4 200

sure that 200 for ginger isnt how many people she has sex with this visit lol

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, I hope so. I think all of these are happening now as girls have stayed for longer than usual this time around and they have started to find some local friends, or in the case of their relationship with A&L they had time to get to know each other and become close friends (with benefits lol ) that's why I hope RLC keeps the main stars of the current cast to keep things interesting. any new arrival is going to need time to familiarise herself and adjust to new environment. Although I agree for a few of them it's time to go. 

You could be right about that. They have went out quite abit lately, maybe they have met alot of new people, and now they will start inviting some of them back to B4. I hope so. In the case on parties with B5, it is the oposite though. They were alot better before A couple of months ago they met up at B4 to bbq, play in the garden, drink, smoke and have fun. Now they meet up to have sex shows.

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

In the case on parties with B5, it is the oposite though. They were alot better before A couple of months ago they met up at B4 to bbq, play in the garden, drink, smoke and have fun. Now they meet up to have sex shows.

yeah I remember that, unfortunately Rama & Bonnie have decided to keep away from the rest. but Alex & Lucian are spending a lot of time with girls inside and outside, and of course their sexual relationship has progressed as well.