B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #24 (July/August)

3 minutes ago, el_chiconuevo1557 said:

Hola!! Soy de la Republica Dominicana Recientemente me he unido a esta comunidad y a la webcam! Es un gusto haber encontrado este grupo

Welcome...I hope you enjoy it and have some fun here...👍

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, el_chiconuevo1557 said:

Hola!! Soy de la Republica Dominicana Recientemente me he unido a esta comunidad y a la webcam! Es un gusto haber encontrado este grupo

Welcome! I think we at least have one here from the same place as you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, el_chiconuevo1557 said:

Republica Dominicana

Excellent, I have enjoyed many vacations there and travelled into Santo Domingo to visit the historic sites and the museums.  A lovely people.  A charity that I volunteer with also sponsors the education of several young people who live in the north west.

1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

Excelente, disfruté muchas vacaciones allí y viajé a Santo Domingo para visitar los sitios históricos y los museos. Una gente encantadora. Una organización benéfica con la que soy voluntaria también patrocina la educación de varios jóvenes que viven en el noroeste.

Interesante! Bueno aqui tienes un amigo mas... Cualquier cosa si nos vuelves a visitarnos puedo darte un tour sin costo alguno ya que conozco el pais, por motivo de mi trabajo viajo mucho a las distintas provincias de pais. De donde ere tu?

7 minutes ago, el_chiconuevo1557 said:

Interesting! Well here you have one more friend ... Anything if you visit us again I can give you a tour at no cost since I know the country, because of my work I travel a lot to the different provinces of the country. Where are you from?

I am in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, way to the north of you but prepandemic we had direct flights to the Dominican Republic.