B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #24 (July/August)

1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

Estoy en Victoria, Columbia Británica, Canadá, hacia el norte de ustedes, pero antes de la final tuvimos vuelos directos a la República Dominicana.

Ahh! Que bien! Es un placer conocerte... A final de este año estare haciendo varias aplicaciones para universidades en canada, rusia y estados unidos! La que me acepte primero en esa me quedare! hahahah

1 minute ago, el_chiconuevo1557 said:

Ahh! How good! It is a pleasure to meet you ... At the end of this year I will be making several applications for universities in Canada, Russia and the United States! The one that accepts me first in that one I will stay! hahahah

What is your field of study?  You should also chat to ed2 as he is familiar with northern European universities.

2 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

¿Cual es tu campo de estudio? También debe chatear con ed2 ya que está familiarizado con las universidades del norte de Europa.

Mi campo de estudio es contabilidad, ingenieria en sistema y la mecanica automotriz!! Gracias por decirme, hablare con el para que me oriente

Here in BC, your best best would be the University of British Columbia in Vancouver,  and the other Canadian Province you should review would be the universities in Ontario.

If you are looking for a very good Trade School, the British Columbia Institute of Technology, also in Vancouver is highly thought of.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

Aquí en BC, lo mejor sería la Universidad de Columbia Británica en Vancouver, y la otra provincia canadiense que debería tener éxito en las universidades de Ontario.

Si está buscando una muy buena Escuela de Comercio, el Instituto de Tecnología de Columbia Británica, también en Vancouver, está muy bien pensado.

Gracias por la informacion! Lo tendre presente... Ahora si puedes cuentame mas acerca de este grupo o cumunidad. De que trata? Cuales son las reglas? Temas a tratar?

Look for any tab by StnCld316.  He  has the rules posted.  For the most part it is common sense ie do not be rude to your fellow Chatters on the various sites.  It will take a while but work you way through the various threads of conversation or what subjects interest you.  If you click on the subject Staff at the top of the page, you will see who are Administrators and Moderators of this site. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Busque cualquier pestaña por StnCld316. Él tiene las reglas publicadas. En su mayor parte, es de sentido común, es decir, no sea grosero con sus compañeros de Chatters en los diversos sitios. Tomará un tiempo, pero trabajará a través de los diversos hilos de conversación o qué temas le interesan. Si hace clic en el tema Personal en la parte superior de la página, verá quiénes son los Administradores y Moderadores de este sitio. 

Gracias por la informacion suministrada!!

55 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I am in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, way to the north of you but prepandemic we had direct flights to the Dominican Republic.

Harry, how can you talk about BC without mentioning how beautiful it is. Some of the most beautiful sites in the world. I just can't do it justice it's so beautiful. Been there many times, including Vancouver Island.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Harry, how can you talk about BC without mentioning how beautiful it is. Some of the most beautiful sites in the world. I just can't do it justice it's so beautiful. Been there many times, including Vancouver Island.

We are not really encourageing tourists at the moment!  Much discussion about when, if ever, we will reopen the Border.  Currently a number of Americans have entered the Province saying they are on their way to Alaska for a vacation, etc.  But then we find them here on Vancouver Island and you can't get to Alaska from here! LOL.  Causing many letters to the editors etc.  Now I understand visitors have to hang a special tag on their rear view mirror.  Everyone is antsy because we have kept our numbers so low.  Washington State, Idaho and Montana all have high numbers of Covid.  Thank you for the compliment.  It is a very beautiful place and Vancouver Island is particularily stunning.

• Like 2