Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

1 hour ago, CrazyDude said:

If you're fucking off camera you should be fucking on camera. Otherwise get the fuck off RLC. She's laughing at all the fool's paying her an outrageous sum to have her life outside this apartment. 

I think you chose the perfect user name 😏 IMO she has the right to go outside of this apartment--no obligation to bring anything back. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think you chose the perfect user name 😏 IMO she has the right to go outside of this apartment--no obligation to bring anything back. 

I have never seen an rlc contract and never will, but i would imagine there is no clause that says "If you meet a person outside then you must introduce them to the cameras and engage in activites with them inside, or your employment will be terminated"..... 😒

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

damn what a shit, let that girl go out or work whatever she does, she's been home for 6 days and spent those 6 days with Malia, sometimes you get really sick of the banter here

It's not good enough for some my friend, things are expected 24/7 thanks to the precedent set by other apartments. At times you get the feeling some think that tenants shouldn't be allowed to have private time away from the cams.

8 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

The difference is in the emotions, Leora and Malia also have their shows  but they also have a very strong friendship and that is reflected in their actions, the COV girls don't have that friendship and just do their job and also have a very different kind of followers, everyone their own thing and pointless to discuss.

Because Leora or malia have emotions? :biggrin::biggrin:
What information do you use to say that Leora and Malia have been friends for several years and that the other girls haven't? I can already tell you that you are wrong because it is also the case for many girls who are present in GOV or COV

After if we disregard this kind of information that we know and that we judge only and simply the content that we have on RLC since Leora's return to an apartment that is not in Russia, so like the GOV girls

- Masturbation by putting herself well in front of the cameras
- Multiple massages while being naked
- Joint masturbation with a friend
- Pseudo lesbian show
- often outside the apartment

You can't deny that in terms of content, Leora is not much different from what the GOV girls offer us

have a nice day :biggrin:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Because Leora or malia have emotions? :biggrin::biggrin:
What information do you use to say that Leora and Malia have been friends for several years and that the other girls haven't? I can already tell you that you are wrong because it is also the case for many girls who are present in GOV or COV

After if we disregard this kind of information that we know and that we judge only and simply the content that we have on RLC since Leora's return to an apartment that is not in Russia, so like the GOV girls

- Masturbation by putting herself well in front of the cameras
- Multiple massages while being naked
- Joint masturbation with a friend
- Pseudo lesbian show
- often outside the apartment

You can't deny that in terms of content, Leora is not much different from what the GOV girls offer us

have a nice day :biggrin:

don't bother I'm fed up with endless bullshit on this forum, call it whatever you want

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1