Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad
24 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

The apartment is not a prison and they do enough inside to keep it interesting.  For me if they had hard sex each day and spent all their time with their heads between each others legs I would stop watching them. So they give us a treat every once in a while and I am happy with them.

Chicago Fire Nbc GIF by One Chicago

And the treat is definitely as much for each other as it is for us.

27 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

if you read this forum a little more often instead of making comments you would know that I am here for Malia and not for Leora, but for Leora I have a lot of respect for what she does and how she handles the nonsense that is often posted here

She's been putting up with it for years. And when she is offended we will all hear about it because she will post on CC as she has done in the past. I post on here as a former follower because I want her to know I do not like what she is doing today. And I know she is reading it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

If you're fucking off camera you should be fucking on camera. Otherwise get the fuck off RLC. She's laughing at all the fool's paying her an outrageous sum to have her life outside this apartment. 

She's laughing at you with that stupid ass comment. We are all laughing at you

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

k laughing GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

The apartment is not a prison and they do enough inside to keep it interesting.  For me if they had hard sex each day and spent all their time with their heads between each others legs I would stop watching them. So they give us a treat every once in a while and I am happy with them.

You mean like the trash in the GOV apartments? I agree

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

for sure, it's easier to ignore the facts than to face reality :biggrin:

I understand that Leora has a pure fan base but your opinions on her are not impartial
Take a step back and you may see things in a different way 

What I find sad is that we can predict what Leora and Malia will do because they have become predictable, just like most GOV girls.

So yes for me, I don't see any difference between these participants or others who are in Barcelona
But in no case do I criticize these girls so far because i like them all 

It is my opinion that ignore buttons should be encouraged ,and directed to both sides of the discussions. If it done by all "Thus ends the reason for CC's existence " !!! 

it is also my opinion, that moderators should remain neutral regarding all tenants, and impartial in all tenants threads of the forum. Unless their is justifiable reason, due to their position in CC's. 

Their only involvement being when it is necessary to calm down the " food fights".  I fear there will be some posters who express their own opinions. Who will be concerned about whether their genuine posts will create animosity with those mods. If they do not agree with the moderators " personal " opinions.

I find it " SAD "  if is the intent to eliminate the difference of opinion by the posters. 

Almost suggesting designed complacency !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She's been putting up with it for years. And when she is offended we will all hear about it because she will post on CC as she has done in the past. I post on here as a former follower because I want her to know I do not like what she is doing today. And I know she is reading it.

FYI she doesn't give a fuck what you think. Her words.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 1 minute, scutus a déclaré:

À mon avis, les boutons d'ignorance devraient être encouragés et dirigés vers les deux côtés des discussions. Si c'est fait par tous "Ainsi finit la raison de l'existence de CC" !!! 

c'est aussi mon avis, que les modérateurs doivent rester neutres vis-à-vis de tous les locataires, et impartiaux dans tous les threads locataires du forum. À moins que leur raison ne soit justifiée, en raison de leur position dans les CC. 

Leur seule implication étant quand il faut calmer les «batailles alimentaires». J'ai peur qu'il y ait des affiches qui expriment leurs propres opinions. Qui se demande si leurs messages authentiques créentont de l'animosité avec ces mods. S'ils ne sont pas d'accord avec les avis "personnels" des modérateurs.

Je trouve "TRISTE" si l'intention est d'éliminer la différence d'opinion par les affiches. 

Presque suggérant une complaisance conçue!

Tout le monde a le droit de s'exprimer y compris les modérateurs ou ça devient de la dictatures.

• Upvote 1