Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

3 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Everyone has the right to express themselves, including the moderators, or it becomes dictatorships.

Based on your user name. You would know about being a dictator. 

If you do not agree with  what I post. Use moos54 suggestion. Hit the ignore button !

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

It is my opinion that ignore buttons should be encouraged ,and directed to both sides of the discussions. If it done by all "Thus ends the reason for CC's existence " !!! 

it is also my opinion, that moderators should remain neutral regarding all tenants, and impartial in all tenants threads of the forum. Unless their is justifiable reason, due to their position in CC's. 

Their only involvement being when it is necessary to calm down the " food fights".  I fear there will be some posters who express their own opinions. Who will be concerned about whether their genuine posts will create animosity with those mods. If they do not agree with the moderators " personal " opinions.

I find it " SAD "  if is the intent to eliminate the difference of opinion by the posters. 

Almost suggesting designed complacency !

I suggested long ago that the mods user names should be for that purpose only--to moderate. If they wish to make personal (not as a mod) comments, then they should be required to obtain a separate user name for that purpose

so not to intimidate, influence or discourage conversation because of their mod status and comment as a regular non mod contributor to the forum,.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I suggested long ago that the mods user names should be for that purpose only--to moderate. If they wish to make personal (not as a mod) comments, then they should be required to obtain a separate user name for that purpose

so not to intimidate, influence or discourage conversation because of their mod status and comment as a regular non mod contributor to the forum,.  

I agree 100%. We can hope !!!

• Like 3

"And still thou art my Lady Dulcinea"

Beautiful women have been making men stupid since time began.

"Wid a body like dat, her name just GOT to be Lucille.  Oooo, my sweet Lucille."

This back and forth beats the hell out of Netflix.

Please continue. 

But remember, given enough time, they ALL wind up looking like your grandma, so you'd better love what's under that soon to be wrinkly, leathery wrapping, too.

18 minutes ago, Pepe said:

FYI she doesn't give a fuck what you think. Her words.

Of course the peanut gallery speaks. I don't give a fuck what she thinks either. Or you for that matter. If I pay for her to entertain then I get to have my say. Whether she likes it or not I don't care. But it has gotten so bad I quit my subscription even though it is pittance for me. The ultimate say in any endeavor that requires a subscription.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2