Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Of course the peanut gallery speaks. I don't give a fuck what she thinks either. Or you for that matter. If I pay for her to entertain then I get to have my say. Whether she likes it or not I don't care. But it has gotten so bad I quit my subscription even though it is pittance for me. The ultimate say in any endeavor that requires a subscription.

You cancel your sub yet here you are complaining. How miserable your life must be. That you felt compelled to come complain about something you don't even watch. It's like wiping your ass before you shit. Doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Of course the peanut gallery speaks. I don't give a fuck what she thinks either. Or you for that matter. If I pay for her to entertain then I get to have my say. Whether she likes it or not I don't care. But it has gotten so bad I quit my subscription even though it is pittance for me. The ultimate say in any endeavor that requires a subscription.

That was the most stupid post I´ve read here today.You´re not paying for her to entertain,you´re paying to get access to 11 appartments,so you have alot to choose from not only for Leora´s and Malia´s.And one more thing,they are not

actors or anything else,they are ordinary people whom choose to do what they want.As far as I know, there are no rules that they have to entertain us.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

That was the most stupid post I´ve read here today.You´re not paying for her to entertain,you´re paying to get access to 11 appartments,so you have alot to choose from not only for Leora´s and Malia´s.And one more thing,they are not

actors or anything else,they are ordinary people whom choose to do what they want.As far as I know, there are no rules that they have to entertain us.

This is what has been created by rlc - Wall to wall sex in other places. Therefore, it becomes expected for all. If they don't then it's considered boring, not worth the money etc etc. The brand has been to blame. People no longer are willing to accept those who chose to live a different kind of life sometimes.

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You cancel your sub yet here you are complaining. How miserable your life must be. That you felt compelled to come complain about something you don't even watch. It's like wiping your ass before you shit. Doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

Life is a little boring at the moment due to the virus but otherwise I live a great life. And Leora's current stay is one of the reasons I cancelled. Living in the states on the west coast I am up until 0700 western Europe time so Leora and Malia are one of the few apartments still  going so I cancelled. Too fucking boring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Dude, I have been watching Leora since 2013 from the very first time she masturbated on camera to June 10th. When you have watched her that long then perhaps I will give a shit about what you say.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Too fucking boring.

What is boring to you. As is, and has been posted. There are many who enjoy what is seen. Fortunately for all, there are multiple colors in life's rainbow. Some see blue. Some see red !  etc.

My personal opinion. Is that reallifecam, needs to change their advertising. Dropping the "private lives 24/7"  clause out of their ad. 

Their venue changed when they added the first Barcelona apartment. Their move out of Russia for all practical purposes ended the private life 24/7 factor.

Or, it needs to be said directly in their add. Rather than in the fine print !   That they mean one has access to the tenants lives Through The Cameras Lenses Only  24/7 !!

• Like 4

good night beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯‍♀️

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🌟🏍️ 🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 3