Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

1 minute ago, scutus said:

What is boring to you. As is, and has been posted. There are many who enjoy what is seen. Fortunately for all, there are multiple colors in life's rainbow. Some see blue. Some see red !  etc.

My personal opinion. Is that reallifecam, needs to change their advertising. Dropping the "private lives 24/7"  clause out of their ad. 

Their venue changed when they added the first Barcelona apartment. Their move out of Russia for all practical purposes ended the private life 24/7 factor.

Or, it needs to be said directly in their add. Rather than in the fine print !   That they mean one has access to the tenants lives Through The Cameras Lenses Only  24/7 !!

I'm in the Leora thread so I make that comment specific to Leora. But I cancelled because it is the same girls for a long time doing the same thing for a long time. And RLC keeps bringing back the same girls with the occasional newcomer. Furthermore, I have issues with the way RLC manages and that combination made me decide after almost 7 years to cancel. RLC has a great product....but!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

What is boring to you. As is, and has been posted. There are many who enjoy what is seen. Fortunately for all, there are multiple colors in life's rainbow. Some see blue. Some see red !  etc.

My personal opinion. Is that reallifecam, needs to change their advertising. Dropping the "private lives 24/7"  clause out of their ad. 

Their venue changed when they added the first Barcelona apartment. Their move out of Russia for all practical purposes ended the private life 24/7 factor.

Or, it needs to be said directly in their add. Rather than in the fine print !   That they mean one has access to the tenants lives Through The Cameras Lenses Only  24/7 !!

Nothing in their advertisements is guaranteed except the view into the apartments it doesn't matter whose on the other side. It's all implied as to what happens. You pay RLC and they distribute the monies how they see fit. Not one subscriber pays any of tennants directly. RLC decides what if anything happens. I do not believe they direct these tennants to do anything.

The real life is these tenants are living here not just coming to visit an apartment and then returning to there real homes. We get to watch what ever takes place in front of the camera no matter how boring it is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm in the Leora thread so I make that comment specific to Leora. But I cancelled because it is the same girls for a long time doing the same thing for a long time. And RLC keeps bringing back the same girls with the occasional newcomer. Furthermore, I have issues with the way RLC manages and that combination made me decide after almost 7 years to cancel. RLC has a great product....but!

Then direct your complaints to RLC because no one here can do anything nor do we care.

You're not going to change anyones mind here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Nothing in their advertisements is guaranteed except the view into the apartments it doesn't matter whose on the other side. It's all implied as to what happens. You pay RLC and they distribute the monies how they see fit. Not one subscriber pays any of tennants directly. RLC decides what if anything happens. I do not believe they direct these tennants to do anything.

The real life is these tenants are living here not just coming to visit an apartment and then returning to there real homes. We get to watch what ever takes place in front of the camera no matter how boring it is.

I have problems with how the site is run like many too, but i will say that this has always been there in print -

"They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping."

It was thankfully never changed to "They can be engaging in sexual activity or sleeping", despite what the site has become known for in recent times.

18 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

They have professionalized everything, there are still real good things in some couples apts

it is the way but the fault is of the viewers who look only b and rlc gives them what they want to see

leora is great but ....

• Thanks 1

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

I have problems with how the site is run like many too, but i will say that this has always been there in print -

"They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping."

It was thankfully never changed to "They can be engaging in sexual activity or sleeping", despite what the site has become known for recently.

They live in these apartments for the time being it is their real life. It doesn't say normal every day life. I have no qualms about RLC other than not being a little more forth coming with things that happen.

It's their business and they can run it how they want. If I chose not to participate that's on me.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

They live in these apartments for the time being it is their real life. It doesn't say normal every day life. I have no qualms about RLC other than not being a little more forth coming with things that happen.

It's their business and they can run it how they want. If I chose not to participate that's on me.

I know. Just saying that the original idea, which is still there in several apartments has been forgotten about due to the opposite style of some other places, In a sense you have 2 separate styles going on at the same time.