Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

7 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I know. Just saying that the original idea, which is still there in several apartments has been forgotten about due to the opposite style of some other places, In a sense you have 2 separate styles going on at the same time. 

RLC promised a view. We all get that therefore RLC has fulfilled their part and everything else is implied that people think should happen. I don't think RLC is off on their motto.

Logic has been thrown out the window here.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

RLC promised a view. We all get that therefore RLC has fulfilled their part and everything else is implied that people think should happen. I don't think RLC is off on their motto.

I feel the same as i have for some time, that due to the popularity of the GOVs, for obvious reasons, other places then felt the need to step up and compete, as if they were being left behind in the views. Therefore, places that were assumed to be 'Regular' couples started to look different too. And as a result, those now left who continue to have a fairly 'Normal' existence begin to get called boring as a result. There is plenty on offer whatever your call is, at least that is true. But to call some boring simply because they don't behave the same way as other places do is illogical at best.

42 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Then direct your complaints to RLC because no one here can do anything nor do we care.

You're not going to change anyones mind here.

I did dumb ass. Don't need you to tell me anything. Owned a very successful IT business with more than 5300 employees for 20 years (sold it a number of years ago) and tried to help the dumb asses at RLC but they are, like you, clueless. Now I am retired so I can stay on here and argue with you all fucking day if you want.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I did dumb ass. Don't need you to tell me anything. Owned a very successful IT business with more than 5300 employees for 20 years (sold it a number of years ago) and tried to help the dumb asses at RLC but they are, like you, clueless. Now I am retired so I can stay on here and argue with you all fucking day if you want.

If you had anything to say with substance we might care, but we don't.

I would say in reality your life is pretty miserable to be whining as you do. 🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I will have to disagree regarding the " I don't think RLC is off on their motto."  When I read REALLIFECAM The private life of other people Live 24/7 since 2011 at the top of their opening page, and in their advertisements.

RLC needs to separate, Girls On Vacation, Couples On Vacation, Couples, and Singles in their advertising. Suggesting what to expect in each case. 

As I have posted several times. Their " Live 24/7" portion is totally misleading, and has been since 2011 at their onset.

The way that portion of the ad is stated. One is led to expect "LIVE ACTION 24/7 " !!!

Which is possible if there are five tenants in each apartment, or two couples in each apartment. 

But it did not apply, in 2011, nor does it now to those single, or couples. Regardless of gender of the couple. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If you had anything to say with substance we might care, but we don't.

I would say in reality your life is pretty miserable to be whining as you do. 🤣

Let me see, I have my own jet, go when I want, where I want. Contribute to whom I want. Help my family, my community and my country so I think I am pretty happy. It's when I have to deal with dumb asses like you that I get real excited. I recognize I can't change anyone's mind on here.. and that is understood, but there are times on here when I really love to get my rocks off pissing on idiots like you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2