Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Let me see, I have my own jet, go when I want, where I want. Contribute to whom I want. Help my family, my community and my country so I think I am pretty happy. It's when I have to deal with dumb asses like you that I get real excited. I recognize I can't change anyone's mind on here.. and that is understood, but there are times on here when I really love to get my rocks off pissing on idiots like you.

Yet here your lonely😢 pathetic ass is here whining. No one is impressed. 😁

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Yet here your lonely😢 pathetic ass is here whining. No one is impressed. 😁

Again, I don't care. I'm not here to impress anyone. I'm just here to piss you off and those who think Leora is some angel that we have been blessed to watch for all these years. She is no different than anyone else on this site. She has a pussy and tits.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

Because Leora or malia have emotions? :biggrin::biggrin:
What information do you use to say that Leora and Malia have been friends for several years and that the other girls haven't? I can already tell you that you are wrong because it is also the case for many girls who are present in GOV or COV

After if we disregard this kind of information that we know and that we judge only and simply the content that we have on RLC since Leora's return to an apartment that is not in Russia, so like the GOV girls

- Masturbation by putting herself well in front of the cameras
- Multiple massages while being naked
- Joint masturbation with a friend
- Pseudo lesbian show
- often outside the apartment

You can't deny that in terms of content, Leora is not much different from what the GOV girls offer us

have a nice day :biggrin:

Careful Moos...you're acting like a troll...😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Personally, I think we have discussed RLC, and its issues that have been ongoing since 2011. LONG ENOUGH    😒

In the meantime we have been Seroiusly Neglecting the tenant who has been diligently maintaining the attention of the viewers for the last seven hours.

Malia has maintained at least seven of the first twelve replay thumbnails, for the last seven hours, and is currently holding nine of the first twelve.   😊

Yes, Leora was also in a couple of those thumbnails. The point I am trying to make is . In spite of all the hub bub that the other apartments, and their life styles project.

Evidently simple beauty, and honest situations, and feelings represented. Attract far more viewers, than most of the posters in this forum. Are willing to accept the 

obvious evidence presented, !!!  😏

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Personally, I think we have discussed RLC, and its issues that have been ongoing since 2011. LONG ENOUGH    😒

In the meantime we have been Seroiusly Neglecting the tenant who has been diligently maintaining the attention of the viewers for the last seven hours.

Malia has maintained at least seven of the first twelve replay thumbnails, for the last seven hours, and is currently holding nine of the first twelve.   😊

Yes, Leora was also in a couple of those thumbnails. The point I am trying to make is . In spite of all the hub bub that the other apartments, and their life styles project.

Evidently simple beauty, and honest situations, and feelings represented. Attract far more viewers, than most of the posters in this forum. Are willing to accept the 

obvious evidence presented, !!!  😏

this up here GIF by Chord Overstreet

1 hour ago, slipper guyquad said:

I feel the same as i have for some time, that due to the popularity of the GOVs, for obvious reasons, other places then felt the need to step up and compete, as if they were being left behind in the views. Therefore, places that were assumed to be 'Regular' couples started to look different too. And as a result, those now left who continue to have a fairly 'Normal' existence begin to get called boring as a result. There is plenty on offer whatever your call is, at least that is true. But to call some boring simply because they don't behave the same way as other places do is illogical at best.

Sadly there used to be a lot more...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sadly there used to be a lot more...

Oh yeah, the days of N&K, Zoya, Carina & Sabrina etc etc....Those were the days....

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Life is a little boring at the moment due to the virus but otherwise I live a great life. And Leora's current stay is one of the reasons I cancelled. Living in the states on the west coast I am up until 0700 western Europe time so Leora and Malia are one of the few apartments still  going so I cancelled. Too fucking boring.

That should tell you all, what you need to know!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1