Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

46 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Again, I don't care. I'm not here to impress anyone. I'm just here to piss you off and those who think Leora is some angel that we have been blessed to watch for all these years. She is no different than anyone else on this site. She has a pussy and tits.

You have an ass and dick in your mouth what's your point Skippy 🤣

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

il y a 4 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

How old are you again. Maybe 10 at the most. If this is all you have for insults then you better go play in the little boys blog.

Si vous avez besoin de vous engueuler, vous allez en privé! On en a rien à foutre de vos balivernes de gamins! Est-ce que c'est compris???

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, happyone said:

OK --if you can understand what the hell they are saying LOL

It was 1968.....😆

13 minutes ago, winnlove said:

If you need to yell at each other, you go private! We don't give a fuck about your kidding nonsense! Is this understood ???

I made a comment Pepe replied in an insult. Message him. He is always the instigator. I take no crap from anyone on this site. I usually don't start it but I am more than happy to continue it. If you don't like my comments avail yourself of the Ignore button.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 4 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

I made a comment Pepe replied in an insult. Message him. He is always the instigator. I take no crap from anyone on this site. I usually don't start it but I am more than happy to continue it. If you don't like my comments avail yourself of the Ignore button.

Tout cela doit se régler en privé, et non en public! Les autres membres  n'ont pas à savoir ce qui se dit entre vous! Je ferai part à qui de droit, et ce ne sera pas la 1ère fois. Bonne soirée, et restez cool, ok? 

il y a 7 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

All of this must be done in private, not in public! The other members do not have to know what is said between you! I will tell who it is, and it will not be the first time. Have a nice evening, and stay cool, okay?