Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

All of this must be done in private, not in public! The other members do not have to know what is said between you! I will tell who it is, and it will not be the first time. Have a nice evening, and stay cool, okay? 

I'm assuming you're directing this at everyone...?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, happyone said:

I suggested long ago that the mods user names should be for that purpose only--to moderate. If they wish to make personal (not as a mod) comments, then they should be required to obtain a separate user name for that purpose

so not to intimidate, influence or discourage conversation because of their mod status and comment as a regular non mod contributor to the forum,.  

Couldn't agree more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I've never let a Mod influence my comment or my conduct. I have experience on many blog sites and the Mods on this site are as easy going as you will ever find. If I have felt they were biased, and there have been those times, I express my opinion. I see no need for them to use a different name. I don't think this is even a paying job for them.

Edited: And as many know I can be an asshole on rare occasions. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/30/2020 at 6:31 PM, Pepe said:

I'm sure they have plans for a change over, but then again we're talking about RLC. 😂

I suspect they may have already switched from Flash, hopefully to
HTML5, because Flash is completely disabled on my PC and the
RLC feed still works fine.

LEORA HAS A BOYFRIEND!!

Too time consuming to read the past posts (so this may have been discussed).  Since she hasn't been home 3 of the past 5 nights, she must have a human (and not plastic) cock to ride. A pretty girl without a love interest (companionship) makes for a terrible life.  Good to see she's hanging with a dude (I assume it's not a chick, not that there's anything wrong with that).

...and that's all I have to say about that (for now).

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Howard said:

LEORA HAS A BOYFRIEND!!

Too time consuming to read the past posts (so this may have been discussed).  Since she hasn't been home 3 of the past 5 nights, she must have a human (and not plastic) cock to ride. A pretty girl without a love interest (companionship) makes for a terrible life.  Good to see she's hanging with a dude (I assume it's not a chick, not that there's anything wrong with that).

Leora has been home every night since last Sunday. This is her first night out this week.

Just stating a fact.

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I suspect they may have already switched from Flash, hopefully to
HTML5, because Flash is completely disabled on my PC and the
RLC feed still works fine.

I'm not sure about this. 90% of my time I'm on mobile the only way I can get it to work is by using Puffin Browser and the few times I am on the PC I'm required to use flash in order to watch so for me it's not changed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Howard said:

LEORA HAS A BOYFRIEND!!

Not sure where you're getting your info but as it's been stated she's home almost every night except tonight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
23 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Not sure where you're getting your info but as it's been stated she's home almost every night except tonight.

A quick look at the thumbs every night since Sunday shows this clearly. She's home Sunday through Friday.

37 minutes ago, Howard said:

LEORA HAS A BOYFRIEND!!

And if she gets knocked up some people on here will argue it was an "Immaculate Conception"! :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1