Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

On 8/17/2020 at 10:01 PM, squish said:

How nice to visit this page without having to listen to a dysfunctional rant from a bruised ego. Suits me.

you know what? dear squish!it also how beautiful to visit this page and visit the whole forum,without used any of psychological terms or concepts.At where? in a forum of perverts(yep we all perverts and i confess i was one of them)! maybe had heal or maybe still not yet! ya Dr squish.are you already realize that or still not yet?or still not having skill of reading the reality and what is unreality such as ( the Illusions). i wish is that suiting with you! ya DR squish (Sigmund Freud intelligent his time).
oh really i don't know if the people here don't see what they are really doing!?or they walking around in a sleeping function...😏

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Has anyone heard of any news from @budda it's been many weeks since he went in for his operation and not heard a word since. Have PM'd him more than once but have had no reply. I do hope nothing has happened to him.

He is online sometimes but I guess no longer interacting at all.

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, tFighterPilot said:

Aleksa and Stephanie are finally back! Didn't think this day would come. As a freeloader, this appartment is certainly an improvement over the previous one. It once again gives kitchen and bathroom, but the kitchen cam pretty much shows the entire appartment.

Typical Jeka place. Cams with wrong timestamps, one not working at all and one with no sound.  🤦‍♂️