Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

On 9/6/2020 at 9:41 PM, Robwin said:

What i have never understood is that why, when all apartments have good bedrooms and beds, do so many of the tenants sleep on the living room floor or the sofa? is it because they are all too tired to walk a few extra metres to the bedroom or that they are all just bloody bone idle?

As a freeloader I'm happy that there's activity outside of the bedroom.  I've speculated about that, too.  It would make some sense if that was the only room with a TV. Would a paid subscriber let us know whether they have TVs in the bedrooms.

3 hours ago, eagleb1 said:

As a freeloader I'm happy that there's activity outside of the bedroom.  I've speculated about that, too.  It would make some sense if that was the only room with a TV. Would a paid subscriber let us know whether they have TVs in the bedrooms.

Yes some do have TV's in the bedroom.

Seems no reason to rejoin vh.V&k and their manager joking with vhtv clients was the last nail in coffin for me.Vh should show they care..seing an house left for cats,making bs vacations,having convenient MN during fridays nights because of "elctricity issues etc" and other obvious lies was enought for me.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems no reason to rejoin vh.V&k and their manager joking with vhtv clients was the last nail in coffin for me.Vh should show they care..seing an house left for cats,making bs vacations,having convenient MN during fridays nights because of "elctricity issues etc" and other obvious lies was enought for me.

V&K? What did they do now? I watched lately because Izzy was there but then I saw the creepy old guy and changed channel again 😂

Its an never ending joke🤣🤣.Twiter says now..Viki&kate its offline due to..plumbing work in apartment🤣🤣.Good job losing the trust of your clients VHTV.Other night(friday night lol)was electricity..now is plumming..lol.Last time i seen so many lies and decieving was with Antony and his girl places(who could ever forget their wonderfull sauna,jacuzzi with all those hot girls laying around..aka..an rock).If you have "residents" and managers that gived up and stop caring(like viki&kate and manager jeka)just tell them or to stop with the BS or actualy deliver something..anything.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Its an never ending joke🤣🤣.Twiter says now..Viki&kate its offline due to..plumbing work in apartment🤣🤣.Good job losing the trust of your clients VHTV.Other night(friday night lol)was electricity..now is plumming..lol.Last time i seen so many lies and decieving was with Antony and his girl places(who could ever forget their wonderfull sauna,jacuzzi with all those hot girls laying around..aka..an rock).If you have "residents" and managers that gived up and stop caring(like viki&kate and manager jeka)just tell them or to stop with the BS or actualy deliver something..anything.

Back online and they are home.. Better watch before they are offline again 😃

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

They do renovation work naked and they don't want you to see 😂

• Haha 1