B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

On 8/5/2020 at 5:22 PM, p4design said:

I'm referring to the Replay thumbnails at the bottom of the main page and not Replay itself. References were removed earlier within the 24 hour time period while references from other apartments from the same time period were still there.  I'm aware that one can still view it if have replay.  

The thumbnails that show when you first open Replay are for the past 24 hours.  The events of yesterday occurred over 24 hours ago.  Click the arrow at the top of the thumbnails and the thumbnails will change to show the highlights for previous days.

On 8/5/2020 at 5:45 PM, Ash1 said:

The thumbnails that show when you first open Replay are for the past 24 hours.  The events of yesterday occurred over 24 hours ago.  Click the arrow at the top of the thumbnails and the thumbnails will change to show the highlights for previous days.

I know this.  I went back to yesterday. Still no thumbnail references to the incident I am referring to.

3 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

there was only assault for your sick little brain, so why would rlc remove the replay of a girl who decided to get fucked by several guys?🤨🥴

My friend, if you can say and swear on the " Holy Donald the 1st " than that bastard didn't make an assault on Olya with all the images we have ( kitchen and bedroom ) ... I will understand why the U.S. has the "fakest President of the history of that country" , like he likes so much to tell everybody ! 

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

My friend, if you can say and swear on the " Holy Donald the 1st " than that bastard didn't make an assault on Olya with all the images we have ( kitchen and bedroom ) ... I will understand why the U.S. has the "fakest President of the history of that country" , like he likes so much to tell everybody ! 

Corbo, I believe is from France, not the U.S.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, p4design said:

I know this.  I went back to yesterday. Still no thumbnail references to the incident I am referring to.

Then I don't understand why you don't see it.  For me, there's a thumbnail on the 2nd and 4th row of thumbnails.

il y a 1 minute, p4design a dit :

Ask RLC, Mr. Misogyny.  They're the ones that removed the thumbnails.  There are many on here who believe it was not consensual.  You are in the minority, which accurately indicates where the sick brain really is.

so if I am in the minority, that means that there has been an aggression, and that thanks to your wise eyes !!! here is the telephone number of the "Policia Guàrdia Urbana Districte Sarrià" in barcelona: +34 932 91 43 53
do not hesitate to you and your spirited friends to call them to report an odious and terrible sexual assault in a villa in barcelona !!!! you will soon be a hero in the newspapers🤣😂

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

so if I am in the minority, that means that there has been an aggression, and that thanks to your wise eyes !!! here is the telephone number of the "Policia Guàrdia Urbana Districte Sarrià" in barcelona: +34 932 91 43 53
do not hesitate to you and your spirited friends to call them to report an odious and terrible sexual assault in a villa in barcelona !!!! you will soon be a hero in the newspapers🤣😂

Your comment above is a poor attempt at sarcasm and is of no consequence.  Clearly you have nothing intelligent to contribute to this conversation.

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

if Olya was your daughter you would  have another speach ! pffffff

14 minutes ago, firewall said:

can you tell me if the scene was deleted directly on the replay timeline please? i am curious

Last I checked, it was still on the timeline, which I am hoping will be remedied soon.  I was referring to the thumbnail references only.