B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

Si vous ne voulez pas que je publie : FERMEZ VOTRE SITE car je croyais que c’était le but de commenter les inepties de certaines personnes supposées tempérées les propos alors qu'ils les alimentent en grand les divergences avec un tas connerie dont je commence à avoir marre... Amazing !!!!

1 hour ago, traduction911 said:

Si vous ne voulez pas que je publie : FERMEZ VOTRE SITE car je croyais que c’était le but de commenter les inepties de certaines personnes supposées tempérées les propos alors qu'ils les alimentent en grand les divergences avec un tas connerie dont je commence à avoir marre... Amazing !!!!

Va falloir que tu ou vous regardez dans le miroir, car le ou les personnes qui racontent le plus d'inepties sur le forum depuis quelques temps provient bien de ce compte que tu ou vous utilisez

Maintenant les insultes ne sont pas tolérés sur le forum, c'est pour cela que je viens de supprimer certains de tes ou vos messages 

Je veux bien être concilient mais ce sera la dernière fois que tu ou vous m'insultez 

J'espère que le message est bien passé

A bon entendeur 

• Haha 1

Il y a 11 heures, RAGNAR a dit :

Perfect opportunity for Milena to get sexual with Fiora in the shower, BUT NOOOOO, she is the worst,, Milena is the biggest non-sexual woman i have seen here. Sure she may touch herself now and then,but its like spotting a pink unicorn for fuck sake. WHY IS SHE EVEN IN THIS PROJECT?????? Wipe this whole bullshit clean and start with fresh new women,no tattoos,no hangups,no boyfriends, NO SHIT. HELL,, I'll even take some sexy,dirty nuns at this point,lol  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6_OGQGR-xcnmqm6Eq5I6😇:angry:

so, to sum it up, you demand lesbian orgy, and everything else doesn't have to be on rlc, is that right?🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

You or you will have to look in the mirror, because the person or people who have been telling the most nonsense on the forum for some time now comes from this account that you or you use

Now insults are not tolerated on the forum, that's why I just deleted some of your or your messages 

I want to be conciliatory but it will be the last time that you or you insult me 

Hope the message got through

A good hearer 

LOL what does it mean when you say " you or you ? " . is it a common thing to say in french ?

Il y a 8 heures, traduction911 a dit :

LOL  La réponse classique... Je suis abonnée a Reallifecam depuis bon nombre d'années (depuis le début en fait) et je n'ai jamais VUS des situations semblables comme celles qui se passent depuis environ 3 mois... Le problème c'est que Leora est trop superbe pour ces pauvres filles qui tentent constamment de l'IMITER.. lol lol lol

j'aime beaucoup leora, même si elle n'a pas hésitée à abandonner sa petite eva!!!! mais milena est magnifique, attractive et solaire^^^^

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

LOL what does it mean when you say " you or you ? " . is it a common thing to say in french ?

yes in french we make the difference between singular and plural

therefore "you" can be translated by the following two words "tu" or "vous"

as he explained that from time to time his wife uses the account, I wanted to make the difference to warn all those who express themselves on this account

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 10 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

In French, we use the personal pronouns and the possessive determinants to distinguish the tutroi from the vouvoyer: “tu” and its plural “vous”.

normally when we don't know a person we use "vous", and when it comes to a person we know, well, we use "tu". but the only English translation for "tu" and "vous" is "you".😉

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

yes in french we make the difference between singular and plural

All the related languages distingush between singular and plural, so English is abit special for having lost this. If we go back a few centuries, English had it, "thou" (singular) and "you" (plural).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1